Last visit was: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 am It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 am




 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Swingers...Any Swingers? 
Author Message
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm
Posts: 10
Post Swingers...Any Swingers?
If you are not in the Lifestyle I encourage you to not read any further .. We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.

We are a mid 40s couple that enjoys an alternative lifestyle. My wife is bisexual and loves women. I love what she loves. We would be interested in a unicorn for us both... a girl for her.. and or a couple with a bi woman. No pressure .. We do kik... Please pm me if you want to talk.. we are located in South Georgia.. We could actually start a group .. Let me hear what you think


Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 11242
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
errrrr...NO
Let me say...you are not the first couple to start this thread....
so yeah.....there are some out there that might be interested.....


Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1568
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
I think nickyler and his mail order bride are into this type of thing... sickos

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 3218
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
Waneecouple66 wrote:
We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.



Well, this is intended to be a forum, for discussion of WANEE related topics. So... um...

Sure, there prolly is swinging going on at WANEE. You could have at least made a token attempt to include a reference the fest in your post. I recognize the username does, however. :lol: Kudos for that at least.

Speaking as a FORMER participant in the swinger lifestyle, I would highly recommend Facebook or some of the more targeted forums for the lifestyle (swinglifestyle, true swingers, fabswingers etc)

My lady does not participate, nor do I anymore. After experiencing the fulfillment of finding my true love, the need for the variety swinging provided disappeared. May you someday find the same fulfillment in your life also.

_________________
'I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.'


Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm
Posts: 10
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
Like I stated... no disrespect intended ... and please no posting. I asked for PM..s We love Wanee people.. Please dont mention anyones name much love and peace to you all.


Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 3218
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
Waneecouple66 wrote:
Like I stated... no disrespect intended ... and please no posting. I asked for PM..s We love Wanee people.. Please dont mention anyones name much love and peace to you all.


please no posting? Why the heck not? I agree, lets not 'out' people, but saying 'no posting' is like saying 'Dont Touch The Red Button' :lol:

Image


The 'swinger' lifestyle among consenting adults is not something to be ashamed of. It fills a need some people have. Be honest with yourself and others. Be free, not ashamed to post. There may be others that share your needs, and may see a stigma assigned to the activity by your 'PM ONLY' attitude.

_________________
'I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.'


Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 3105
Location: FL
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
There are way too many ...periods.. for this not to be Rivernole's second account.

_________________
"Yeah, well, ya know, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 3105
Location: FL
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
maestro63 wrote:
I think nickyler and his mail order bride are into this type of thing... sickos


There is so much wrong with this post! How can one man offend so many individual people with a mere 15 words? Well played, sir.

And you spelled it wrong. It's male older bride.

_________________
"Yeah, well, ya know, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:27 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 11242
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
Caught me ...did you nic???


Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm
Posts: 10
Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
Volkemon wrote:
Waneecouple66 wrote:
We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.



Well, this is intended to be a forum, for discussion of WANEE related topics. So... um...

Sure, there prolly is swinging going on at WANEE. You could have at least made a token attempt to include a reference the fest in your post. I recognize the username does, however. :lol: Kudos for that at least.

Speaking as a FORMER participant in the swinger lifestyle, I would highly recommend Facebook or some of the more targeted forums for the lifestyle (swinglifestyle, true swingers, fabswingers etc)

My lady does not participate, nor do I anymore. After experiencing the fulfillment of finding my true love, the need for the variety swinging provided disappeared. May you someday find the same fulfillment in your life also.



Just didnt want to offended.


Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 pm Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.