Last visit was: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 am It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:19 am

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Swingers...Any Swingers? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Swingers...Any Swingers?
If you are not in the Lifestyle I encourage you to not read any further .. We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.

We are a mid 40s couple that enjoys an alternative lifestyle. My wife is bisexual and loves women. I love what she loves. We would be interested in a unicorn for us both... a girl for her.. and or a couple with a bi woman. No pressure .. We do kik... Please pm me if you want to talk.. we are located in South Georgia.. We could actually start a group .. Let me hear what you think

Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:48 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: Swingers...Any Swingers?
errrrr...NO
Let me say...you are not the first couple to start this thread....
so yeah.....there are some out there that might be interested.....

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think nickyler and his mail order bride are into this type of thing... sickos

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:27 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Waneecouple66 wrote:
We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.

Well, this is intended to be a forum, for discussion of WANEE related topics. So... um...

Sure, there prolly is swinging going on at WANEE. You could have at least made a token attempt to include a reference the fest in your post. I recognize the username does, however. :lol: Kudos for that at least.

Speaking as a FORMER participant in the swinger lifestyle, I would highly recommend Facebook or some of the more targeted forums for the lifestyle (swinglifestyle, true swingers, fabswingers etc)

My lady does not participate, nor do I anymore. After experiencing the fulfillment of finding my true love, the need for the variety swinging provided disappeared. May you someday find the same fulfillment in your life also.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:12 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Like I stated... no disrespect intended ... and please no posting. I asked for PM..s We love Wanee people.. Please dont mention anyones name much love and peace to you all.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:55 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Waneecouple66 wrote:
Like I stated... no disrespect intended ... and please no posting. I asked for PM..s We love Wanee people.. Please dont mention anyones name much love and peace to you all.

please no posting? Why the heck not? I agree, lets not 'out' people, but saying 'no posting' is like saying 'Dont Touch The Red Button' :lol:

The 'swinger' lifestyle among consenting adults is not something to be ashamed of. It fills a need some people have. Be honest with yourself and others. Be free, not ashamed to post. There may be others that share your needs, and may see a stigma assigned to the activity by your 'PM ONLY' attitude.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:03 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

There are way too many ...periods.. for this not to be Rivernole's second account.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

maestro63 wrote:
I think nickyler and his mail order bride are into this type of thing... sickos

There is so much wrong with this post! How can one man offend so many individual people with a mere 15 words? Well played, sir.

And you spelled it wrong. It's male older bride.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:27 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Caught me ...did you nic???

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Volkemon wrote:
Waneecouple66 wrote:
We intend no disrespect to those of you who think this is not the right place and thing to do. We intend there to be no discussion here.

Well, this is intended to be a forum, for discussion of WANEE related topics. So... um...

Sure, there prolly is swinging going on at WANEE. You could have at least made a token attempt to include a reference the fest in your post. I recognize the username does, however. :lol: Kudos for that at least.

Speaking as a FORMER participant in the swinger lifestyle, I would highly recommend Facebook or some of the more targeted forums for the lifestyle (swinglifestyle, true swingers, fabswingers etc)

My lady does not participate, nor do I anymore. After experiencing the fulfillment of finding my true love, the need for the variety swinging provided disappeared. May you someday find the same fulfillment in your life also.

Just didnt want to offended.

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:58 pm Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next