Last visit was: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 am It is currently Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:51 am

[ 1 post ] 
 LOST Floppy camping/hiking hat - tan 
Wanee Gnome

Post LOST Floppy camping/hiking hat - tan
Hey's a complete description of the hat i lost hope you have it. Floppy camping/hiking hat with neck flap. Insided of flap is a zipperred compartment. Outside of flap has a patch of Jerry walking down the road hand in hand with 2 dancing bears into the sunset. around the patch i wrote "so many roads". There is a draw string that had feathers on it, they may have fallen out. I also had a string of beads and charms attached to the string. Front of hat has a small winged stealy pin and a round multicolored spinny bear pin. There are also a few buttons one of Pigpen and another of a screaming young Bobby. PLEASE call my cell @ 805-907-9069 if that's the one. I'll reimburse for priority mail postage plus a $25 reward. Thanks so much!!!!!

Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 am Profile
 [ 1 post ]