Wanee Music Festival 2018
http://waneefestival.com/wanee-forum/

What Music Are You Listening To?
http://waneefestival.com/wanee-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8157
Page 2 of 294

Author:  Harmonica_Dude [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

NCviper wrote:
Hoodoo Man Blues - Buddy Guy and Junior Wells
Sweet sweet music!


Wish I had that on in my hard drive!

I do have Buddy Guy and Junior Wells "Coming At You", "Going Back to Acoustic" and "Play The Blues"

Being a harmonica dude, I love this stuff!
Going to have to spin one of these up!
:D

Author:  NCviper [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Then you must love some James Cotton!! That's what I am listening to right now! ;)

Author:  Harmonica_Dude [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

I have "Harp Attack!" on digital...
Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton and Junior Wells
Very powerful stuff!

On this album, "Black Night" is the James Cotton solo.
Plays a chromatic on this one. Powerful!

:D

Author:  NCviper [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
I have "Harp Attack!" on digital...
Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton and Junior Wells
Very powerful stuff!

On this album, "Black Night" is the James Cotton solo.
Plays a chromatic on this one. Powerful!

:D

I will check it out... I love that stuff!! ;)

Author:  Harmonica_Dude [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

NCviper wrote:
Harmonica_Dude wrote:
I have "Harp Attack!" on digital...
Carey Bell, Billy Branch, James Cotton and Junior Wells
Very powerful stuff!

On this album, "Black Night" is the James Cotton solo.
Plays a chromatic on this one. Powerful!

:D

I will check it out... I love that stuff!! ;)


BTW, This music is on Alligator Records.
I highly recommend anything you can find on their label!

Author:  Wavo [ Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Project Z
http://www.last.fm/music/Project+Z
(check out 4th cut~ Mud Bug)

Greensky Bluegrass
http://greenskybluegrass.com/

Moe. ~ What happened to the La La's
http://consequenceofsound.net/2012/01/a ... he-la-las/

Author:  backporchinjuly [ Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buBk7Gxqnm0

vibes 02
feelin wanee may be similiar

Author:  aerocha [ Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

I've been listing to some ABB, Tim & Nicki Bluhm http://www.timandnickibluhm.com/, little bit of Leftover Salmon, and some Jerry Joseph.

I've been using Spotify and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with their service. My only complaint is that sometimes when streaming it in the car via an iPhone, the app occasionally has some issues where even with full bars, the music will start to skip. Remedied by closing and re-opening the app.

Author:  Jhear Bhear [ Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Hoodoo Man Blues - Buddy Guy and Junior Wells
Sweet sweet music!


Wish I had that on in my hard drive!

I do have Buddy Guy and Junior Wells "Coming At You", "Going Back to Acoustic" and "Play The Blues"

Being a harmonica dude, I love this stuff!
Going to have to spin one of these up!
:D

Try it here
http://grooveshark.com/#!/search?q=hoodoo+man+blues

Author:  Jhear Bhear [ Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Music Are You Listening To?

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
NCviper wrote:
Hoodoo Man Blues - Buddy Guy and Junior Wells
Sweet sweet music!


Wish I had that on in my hard drive!

I do have Buddy Guy and Junior Wells "Coming At You", "Going Back to Acoustic" and "Play The Blues"

Being a harmonica dude, I love this stuff!
Going to have to spin one of these up!
:D

try using freecorder., get it here http://applian.com/freecorder4/download.php
It will allow you to record anything you stream as a MP3 even at high bitrates. All you have to do is rename the file. Best thing since peanutbutter!

Page 2 of 294 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/