Last visit was: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 am It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:39 am

[ 1 post ] 
 MISSING SUNGLASSES- PLS HELP 
Wanee Gnome

Post MISSING SUNGLASSES- PLS HELP
[color=#00BFFF]Hey! I hope everyone had an awesome time at Wanee this year. I had a great time....until Sunday morning when I woke up and realized both my and my boyfriend's sunglasses were missing. To say the least we are both pretty upset! I lost them sometime on Satruday night between the Allman Brothers and Derek Trucks. They are in a blue costa del mar case. In the case are 1 pair of black Ray Bans (his sunglasses :oops: ) and the other are tortoise costa del mars with a half moon outfitters croakies (my glasses :oops: ). I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone found them I would love to get them back. :D I know there are a lot of good people at Wanee, so I'm hoping one of those people came across that case. Please let me know if you found them or hear anyone that does. I will offer a reward and, of course, pay for shipping. Thanks so much, and see you at Wanee next year![/color]

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 pm Profile
 [ 1 post ]