Last visit was: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:27 am It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:27 am

[ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next
 New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This 
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: New Members / 1st Timers - Please Read This
scotydog826 wrote:
Jorts and fanny packs, people will think you're a gator!!

never wore either one :twisted:

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp

Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:20 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Hello all. First time Wanee here travelin from St. Louis. I have been trolling the forum for a couple weeks and finally registered. Hope to meet some of the great people next month.

Just wanted to say hi to all.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

don1416 wrote:
Hi Everyone! I am a Wanee Virgin and would like some help with choosing a site. I will be traveling 1200 miles by myself and hopefully ariving on that monday evening. I want to know where is the closest place to the entrance to the main stage. I do not have a reserved site... just primitive camping. Also, what are your thoughts about camping close to the mushroom stage instead? In either case I want to be 5 minutes or less away from my site so I can have quick access to refreshments. Also where is the best place to camp where you can hear music the loudest all the time? If I can be close to the action and also have shade... bonus! One more thing... what are your thoughts about camping near the lake? Is it close? Is it fun? Thanks for the help.

Welome to the forum.B ased off of what I see here you prob want to be RIght on river road out side of the peach stage gate. Or behind the mushroom stage. I suggest behind the mushroom stage. It more secluded but still central to every thing, stages, vendors, partys. The lake is close as well and fills up the most out of all the places to camp.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:10 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Welcome to the forum Travelin_Man. Just a stones throw east of you in Indy, where the weather is windy.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:35 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

wanee first timers..getting excited for great time...coming in from Asheville...we were encouraged to come by a wannee-er we met at Greg show in Cherokee.
Does anyone know if The Big House will be open on Wednesday? we go right by it on our way to Florida

Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

I just got off the phone with someone at the Suwanee Music Park and I was told you COULD bring in back packs but they would be searched. Also could bring in multiple water bottles in the back pack but all of them must be unopened. Also if you have allergies and have special food that can also be brought in but you must have a note from your Doctor.

So happy about the back pack because I was sweating the fact I couldn't have a purse or a backpack and would be so far from the car. LOL

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:45 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Good morning Fellow Wanee goers. I just joined to forum but i am no stranger to Wanee. This will be my 4th Wanee. I am so looking forward to being with the Wanee family in a few weeks. I just wanted to say hello and we will see you soon.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:55 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Welcome to the Forum, JimiDubZ

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:00 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Welcome to the forum Jimi...

Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:14 am Profile
Wanee Peach

pno2nerpaul wrote:
wanee first timers..getting excited for great time...coming in from Asheville...we were encouraged to come by a wannee-er we met at Greg show in Cherokee.
Does anyone know if The Big House will be open on Wednesday? we go right by it on our way to Florida

I was just in Asheville last two weeks ago visiting my friends that will be at Wanee with me. I have requested a car load of growlers from as many breweries as he can hit. Love Asheville and welcome. I am a Wanee newbie as well. Can't wait!

Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:05 am Profile
 [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 47  Next