Last visit was: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 pm It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 pm

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Free Livestream - LOCKN' 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Free Livestream - LOCKN'
Pigeons Playing Ping Ping... Personally Pfavorite Pfunk Performers. KaPPPPow Cory Wong and the Revivalist Horns.... Perfect!

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Thanks for posting!

Having tons of trouble getting it to play on my smartTV though. Is there YouTube channel live streaming it? All I keep seeing is the 20min-ish tease videos for each band as opposed to the actual live streaming of the event.

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I have no patience at all, so I tried for about 15min than bailed. Most I got was an approx 10 sec repeating video loop of Popper and Mahali with no audio, which believe it or not was not all that entertaining.

EDIT: works on my computer just fine, but crappy computer speakers; have awesome TV speakers but can't get stream to work. First world problems here, but AHHHH

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

working good here sunday eve. some red hd who looks similiar to john candy leading a funk band. nice

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:44 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

bobby weir and don was upcoming ;)

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:47 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I wasn't overly impressed with this year's show. I loved the sit-ins & collaborations from Melvin Seals and Popper and MoonAlice to Trey & Derek & Susan to Weir. Some real gems in there.

There were some head-scratchers though that I couldn't get into. A big drawback when you essentially have one stage. I've soured on Bobby Weir in the primetime slots too (like Wanee '17). Love the songs, but just too mellow for those headliner slots.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:39 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

YOU GUYS!

Here 'tis... the Tedeschi Trucks Band from Lockn' 2019... for set 2, Trey steps up with the band, as does Doyle Bramhall... they rip through the entire Derek & the Dominoes' Layla and and Other Assorted Love Songs double ellpee.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Imma say this is their best Lockn' set since they did the one with Leon Russell and a cast of dozens doing Mad Dogs & Englishmen. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ4auxoI0E&t=716s

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Fan

beach bob wrote:
YOU GUYS!

Here 'tis... the Tedeschi Trucks Band from Lockn' 2019... for set 2, Trey steps up with the band, as does Doyle Bramhall... they rip through the entire Derek & the Dominoes' Layla and and Other Assorted Love Songs double ellpee.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Imma say this is their best Lockn' set since they did the one with Leon Russell and a cast of dozens doing Mad Dogs & Englishmen. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ4auxoI0E&t=716s

An amazing and unexpected set for sure! The kind of set that keeps me coming back to Lockn'. Overall probably the weakest lineup to date, but still worthwhile imo. Part of the charm is the family aspect, much like Wanee. The storm was ferocious! Definitely hurricane force winds on the leading edge, which went on and on for at least 20 minutes. Hundreds of tents and EZ Ups destroyed, many rv's damaged. Mine included- awning ripped where it attaches to the roll up bar, cannot be repaired, will have to be fully replaced. A lot of talk about low ticket sales could spell the end of the fest. Others say it only means next year will be a stacked lineup. One thing for certain- low attendance made for an excellent experience!

Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:52 am Profile
Wanee Fan

ohio wrote:
Overall probably the weakest lineup to date, but still worthwhile imo. Part of the charm is the family aspect, much like Wanee.
I totally agree. The lineup is usually more impressive. That family aspect though... it's typical for a Hippie festival. 8-)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:25 am Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2