Last visit was: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Phish Fall Tour 2019 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Phish Fall Tour 2019
So... how do I work Ticketmaster for some Phish tix? No luck for me today. :(

Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ArmeDane wrote:
So... how do I work Ticketmaster for some Phish tix? No luck for me today. :(

I am not the person to ask! Both my fiancee and I got shut out on our quest on the ticketbastard. Luckily my buddy grabbed us a pair for Providence N2 so now I'm only needing Providence N1 pair.

But to your point, ticketbastard remains the worst. I was on before 10, in queue at 10:01, out of line at 10:37, decent number of tickets remaining but wait, you click on a pair and hit purchase it....AND ITS GONE.....

repeat above process approx 50 times over the next 30min, alas no luck. TM and their collusion with the scalpers wins again....

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:26 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

My experience has been that for the big venues, TM dribbles out the tix now... if you can't get into one of the five or so :roll: different kinds of presales they do, it's hardly worth trying to pounce at 10am on the first day of public sale. Someone else (not me) knows what days they release more tix... seems they do it by sections at the hockey arenas, etc.

It's probably worth looking at 10am on various weekdays... If ya need pit / floor, it's almost impossible to get face value, and those are already stupid expensive. Don't pay Platinum, and don't buy pink seats, unless you get a deal. How this all isn't illegal AF, I have no idea... TM sucks big fat donkey dildos.

Best of luck to my Phishy brethren.

Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:10 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2