Last visit was: Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:20 pm It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:20 pm

[ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Roots Revival 2019 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Roots Revival 2019
aliie has really stepped it up recently with yonder mountain band.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:17 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Roots Revival 2019
beach bob wrote:
My data banks list MagFest 2012 as SeaPA recalls: Chris Robinson, Bonnie Raitt, and Jimmy Herring. Also Emmylou, Del McCoury, Mickey Hart, Mofro, and Paul & Fred from Little Feat. But no RRE or Cornmeal.

A real good fest, that was run by the Evil Woman of Jacksonville (good riddance!). That was the last time I got my wife to do Suwannee / sleep in a tent, cuz of Emmylou and Bonnie :D

Crikey, time flies... seven years ago... :?

That sounds right - Paul & Fred were definitely there. The late night jam in the amphitheatre Friday night was pretty much them sitting in with the New Orleans Suspects, it was fantastic.

I forgot that Emmylou was there that year.

It was also very, very cold that year, and the last time I trusted weather.com. They predicted Friday lows in the mid 60s,
Saturday lows in the mid 50s; I packed for that. It got down to around 40 Saturday night, which is downright bonechilling in a tent.

Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:55 pm Profile
 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5