Last visit was: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:35 am It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:35 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
But sounds like you are staying one step ahead of the game BB!

We all lose, no matter what... they kill us all with their don't you feel fortunate that we let you buy these overpriced event tix from us fees. But for the most part, at least I've been able to figure out how to get decent seats.
:ugeek:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I’ve been exceptionally fortune the last several years in my ability to mostly avoid TM for music related events. the shows i usually go to are either festivals aka which typically don’t use TM, at very small venues which don’t use Tm, or are Phish. Most Phish shows of course use TM but i’ve had great luck with the phish ticket lotto (aka PTBM), alternative routes like travel packages, or utilizing CashotTrade to buy/sell/trade at face value.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think this is unlikely to apply to anyone here but just in case....

Mohegan Sun has reopened up hotel room availability for the previously “sold out” nights of Phish. If interested I would suggest grabbing one soon as they will likely sell out quickly once word hits the Phish-iverse. Even as of yesterday people on CoT (present company included) were offering up Pit tickets to other shows just for a MS hotel room transfer. So get em whole there hot, before they’re gone!

Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Happy Tour Opener Day everybody!

46 Days rager to get this tour party started tonight?

LivePhish stream available tonight and for a dozen shows this tour. I will be turning in (at least for the first set, damn these central time zone shows!)

Happy holidays everyone!

Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Show was in St. Louis last night. Stanley Cup game 7 ended during set break. They opened set 2 with Gloria-> Loving Cup. Badass!

Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:56 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Now it’s on to Bonnaroo!

My thoughts on Phish at Bonnaroo:

http://captiongenerator.com/1245062/Hit ... g-Bonnaroo

Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Now it’s on to Bonnaroo!

My thoughts on Phish at Bonnaroo:

http://captiongenerator.com/1245062/Hit ... g-Bonnaroo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Heading up to Charlotte after work today for my first Phish show of the summer, getting pumped!

Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Bangor, ME 6/25/19

Soundcheck: Play By Play, Jam, Ginseng Sullivan, My Soul

SET 1: 46 Days, Back on the Train, Ass Handed, Bathtub Gin, The Dogs, Waves > Mike's Song > Water in the Sky > Limb By Limb -> Weekapaug Groove > Julius

SET 2: Down with Disease[1] > Play by Play > Simple > Piper, Miss You, Llama, Meatstick > Rise/Come Together > Slave to the Traffic Light

ENCORE: Loving Cup

[1] Unfinished.

Weekapaug contained a Limb by Limb quote from Fish and an Ass Handed quote from Trey. Down with Disease was unfinished.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Bangor, ME 6/26/19

Soundcheck: Olivia's Pool

SET 1: Crowd Control, Plasma, Army of One, Alaska, Kill Devil Falls > How Many People Are You, Petrichor > Saw It Again > Sand

SET 2: Turtle in the Clouds, Gotta Jibboo > Fuego -> Cities -> The Final Hurrah > Prince Caspian > Farmhouse > Backwards Down the Number Line > Chalk Dust Torture

ENCORE: The Lizards, Suzy Greenberg

Trey teased Tired of Waiting for You In Gotta Jibboo. Fuego contained a tease of Walk This Way from Trey. Cities included Fuego and Sand teases. The Final Hurrah ended with a Heavy Things tease. Fish quoted Saw It Again in Suzy. The soundcheck’s Olivia’s Pool was performed in a blues style with Odd Couple Theme teases.

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next