Last visit was: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 pm It is currently Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 pm

[ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
But sounds like you are staying one step ahead of the game BB!

We all lose, no matter what... they kill us all with their don't you feel fortunate that we let you buy these overpriced event tix from us fees. But for the most part, at least I've been able to figure out how to get decent seats.
:ugeek:

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced
I’ve been exceptionally fortune the last several years in my ability to mostly avoid TM for music related events. the shows i usually go to are either festivals aka which typically don’t use TM, at very small venues which don’t use Tm, or are Phish. Most Phish shows of course use TM but i’ve had great luck with the phish ticket lotto (aka PTBM), alternative routes like travel packages, or utilizing CashotTrade to buy/sell/trade at face value.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:38 pm Profile
 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3