Last visit was: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 am It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:40 am

[ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Phish Summer Tour 2019 Announced
Also, I am ISO a hotel room transfer for Mohegan Sun, I know this isn't a big Phish forum but if anyone happened to book and ends up bailing please let me know! I'll hook you up with something good (got a cellar full of heady rare beers if your are a BeerAdvocate type of guy/girl; PTBM stub links post show for you to download if you have to miss it; good karma/good vibes; etc).

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
I should have specified but didn’t want to go into all the details of my personal travel plans so as to not bore everyone to death.

Nah, man... I understand... Being with your gramps for his birthday on the 4th is a blessing... good on ya for keeping the family connections. I know too many for whatever reasons (none good, usually) cannot or will not do family stuff.

Enjoy the shows ya make! And eff 'em if they can't take a joke!
:mrgreen:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
I should have specified but didn’t want to go into all the details of my personal travel plans so as to not bore everyone to death.

Nah, man... I understand... Being with your gramps for his birthday on the 4th is a blessing... good on ya for keeping the family connections. I know too many for whatever reasons (none good, usually) cannot or will not do family stuff.

Enjoy the shows ya make! And eff 'em if they can't take a joke!
:mrgreen:

Yes, definitely a blessing. We lost my grandma last month after 94 great years, and that does make you appreciate what (and who) you have.

Anyways, Dicks travel packaged booked! First time back at Dicks since the 2015 "THANK YOU" encore.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Scored both nights in Maine and friends scored Saturday in Boston! :D :D :D

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
Scored both nights in Maine and friends scored Saturday in Boston! :D :D :D

Nice! Enjoy the shows ETR!

We flirted with the Maine idea but decided to do Mohegan sun and Dicks instead. Hit the lotto on both nights at MS yesterday, and Dicks tickets locked up through the travel package. Gonna be a great summer!

Still ISO Mohegan Sun hotel room transfer if anyone’s got a lead.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Man, first day of Ticketmaster public on sale was a nightmare. I tried at all 3 on sale times for various tickets and had no opportunities except for lawns. System with new implementation of “verified fans” was super glitchy and flawed. Shocker. TM sucks again.

Luckily I have my MS and Dicks tickets already locked up before the public on sale, i was mainly going on to help out friends and secondarily to look for something to trade for MS hotel rooms.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

After fighting with TM for 2 straight days finally the persistence paid off and I scored a good pair in Sec 3 for Charlotte. Looks like I’m adding another show to the summer itinerary!

Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:47 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Mango man... My experience of late with ticketbastards, is that they release sales by sections for larger venues. This has applied for arena shows I've bought lately... I've yet to become a Verified Fan (and I don't get why I would need to, but that's a different topic). Anyways, the last few arena shows I got tix for, I'd do the first day of sale frustration, seeing only crap seats lower bowl, and nosebleeds. And I'd notice entire sections with nothing available. Wait another day or two, and could get good seats in a desirable section.

I'm sure this depends on venue, and artist. Something to keep in mind if you have frustration with first public sale day, which I always seem to do. If ya wait a few days, better seats may be available.

Best case scenario seems to be, to be on the artist fan page on Facebook, or on their email list, and get the band's own presale. I got great TTB seats in Boca that way, and also a couple years ago for Sunshine fest.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
Mango man... My experience of late with ticketbastards, is that they release sales by sections for larger venues. This has applied for arena shows I've bought lately... I've yet to become a Verified Fan (and I don't get why I would need to, but that's a different topic). Anyways, the last few arena shows I got tix for, I'd do the first day of sale frustration, seeing only crap seats lower bowl, and nosebleeds. And I'd notice entire sections with nothing available. Wait another day or two, and could get good seats in a desirable section.

I'm sure this depends on venue, and artist. Something to keep in mind if you have frustration with first public sale day, which I always seem to do. If ya wait a few days, better seats may be available.

Best case scenario seems to be, to be on the artist fan page on Facebook, or on their email list, and get the band's own presale. I got great TTB seats in Boca that way, and also a couple years ago for Sunshine fest.

Strategies to increase the number of good tickets into the hands of their scalpers, no doubt. But sounds like you are staying one step ahead of the game BB!

Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:10 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:

Strategies to increase the number of good tickets into the hands of their scalpers, no doubt. But sounds like you are staying one step ahead of the game BB!

Sure! Well covered last september or so.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ticketmast ... d-tickets/

MANY more results from google search-

https://www.google.com/search?q=ticketm ... e&ie=UTF-8

Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:26 pm Profile
 [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next