Last visit was: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:29 pm It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:29 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Orange Blossom Jamboree 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Orange Blossom Jamboree
Thinking about making this our new annual festival. Anybody ever been? Looks like a lot of fun. Got any info for me?

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:08 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Orange Blossom Jamboree
Go!! Best little music festival in the land. Variety of bands, great camping, awesome vendors with non inflated prices and did I mention great music? Plus lots of friendly people! Also art, yoga and activities for the kids.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Fan

we want to give this one a try too!

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Pattie and I should be there this year, Russ has promised us a good spot. :D

Its a nice little festival. Has a large covered area that houses he main stage, and the side stage can be seen from there also. There is also a late night stage that The Bath Salt Zombies hosted last year that went way into the wee hours with music.

10th anniversary too! Should be a fun year.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:13 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I missed the first couple, but have been every year since. It's only about 5 miles from my house, so I don't usually camp, just bounce in & out.
Great little festival. All of the hookup sites are in one cluster near the stage. If you're rustic/tent camping, it's best to get there early if you want a spot in the trees/shade. Once those fill up, the only option is open field. Not bad, but it can get a bit warm on sunny days.
Always a great mix of music styles, with something for everyone.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

SeaPA wrote:
Great little festival. All of the hookup sites are in one cluster near the stage.

They have full RV hookup spots?!? We only ever got w/e spots which are in several rows.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Volkemon wrote:
SeaPA wrote:
Great little festival. All of the hookup sites are in one cluster near the stage.

They have full RV hookup spots?!? We only ever got w/e spots which are in several rows.

I don't think there are sites with sewer hook ups. Just W/E.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:14 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

AndieBee wrote:
Volkemon wrote:
SeaPA wrote:

I don't think there are sites with sewer hook ups. Just W/E.

Doh! Yeah, meant w&e hookups. No sewage hookups there.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Oh well. Hoping to find something new! :D

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:18 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Did everyone who doesn't already have a W/E RV site see that you need to register for the lottery if you want one for this year? Apparently they are going to sell out and this is a fair way to dole out the remaining sites.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:55 pm Profile
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next