Last visit was: Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:09 am It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:09 am

[ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
 Suwannee- April 
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Post Re: Suwannee- April
paulthewolf wrote:
Y'all worry too much on this page. We got this. Folks will have a place to reunite their families and continue their traditions at a great new show at the park in early April. Keep the faith, more info to come.

Thank you for your's, your staff's, investor's and the park's commitment to the taking the vacant spot and filling the void that has been left. This festival is and was the reason that so many of us met, the reasons the various groups were born that now to this day that attend most if not all your fests. you really know how to throw a party, and those parties we turn into family reunions. This is something we all look forward to each year with anything you have your hands in. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar of all that is music. Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve.

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:41 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Gov'nah wrote:
paulthewolf wrote:
Y'all worry too much on this page. We got this. Folks will have a place to reunite their families and continue their traditions at a great new show at the park in early April. Keep the faith, more info to come.

Thank you for your's, your staff's, investor's and the park's commitment to the taking the vacant spot and filling the void that has been left. This festival is and was the reason that so many of us met, the reasons the various groups were born that now to this day that attend most if not all your fests. you really know how to throw a party, and those parties we turn into family reunions. This is something we all look forward to each year with anything you have your hands in. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar of all that is music. Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve.

Amen!

Joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:38 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Little Feat is touring Florida in March....Maybe they could extend til early April? Just sayin'.

Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:47 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

RvrRat wrote:
Little Feat is touring Florida in March....Maybe they could extend til early April? Just sayin'.

I like the way you think!

Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:31 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
Mangos have we ever met in person??

Not knowingly. I’ve met a lot of people at SOSMP and never once asked about whether or not they post on this forum so it’s possible, but I’ve never knowingly met anyone on this forum, unfortunately.

I met Maestro at a Disco Party

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

AndieBee wrote:
RvrRat wrote:

I like the way you think!

Me too...

Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

i'm impatient ... hope we hear something soon!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Its almost a month since the announcement from Paul. So we should be getting another announcement of a pending announcement quite soon!

Wanee!!! :lol:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 am Profile
Wanee Lover

they have the best person i know working on it. it will be all cool 8-)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:17 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

With the Peach lineup out, I'm hopeful that several of those (Phil & Friends, Pigeons, JRAD, TAB, Greensky, MKB) can make it to SoS in the spring.

Weird that Haynes only appears with Phil & Friends ... ??

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:58 pm Profile
 [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next