Last visit was: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 am It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:36 am

[ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Suwannee- April 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Suwannee- April
Mangos have we ever met in person??

Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

i can't wait to see what they have in the works!

Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

warren0728 wrote:
i can't wait to see what they have in the works!

Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:10 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Well I missed wanee last year but reserved my RV site so looks like I get first dibs on my spot. I am officially in. Hopefully my friend Dustin who has never been to a festival doesnt punk out on me. He has no idea what he is missing.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:39 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Love the fact that park will be doing something. Early April probably kicks me to the sidelines with work, but still happy "wanee" is continuing.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:14 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

maestro63 wrote:

Not knowingly. I’ve met a lot of people at SOSMP and never once asked about whether or not they post on this forum so it’s possible, but I’ve never knowingly met anyone on this forum, unfortunately.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

wanna to hit the 20000 mark? just ask phish to do two nights. mango would approve i sure. ;)

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:37 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
maestro63 wrote:

Not knowingly. I’ve met a lot of people at SOSMP and never once asked about whether or not they post on this forum so it’s possible, but I’ve never knowingly met anyone on this forum, unfortunately.

The Forum can lead to some neat connections..

This last Roots Revival, Pattie and I brought our grandson. Roots is advertised as a 'whole family ' fest, so I figured it would be fun for him and us.

LONG story short, the both of us are just about not quite a match to keep a 7YO busy. :lol: And we needed help. Jax was playing with a group of boys already, so I figgered that I would say 'hello' to the parents, and be sure it was OK. After intro's, I asked if they were on the forum. He is, but more a lurker than poster. When I introduced myself he was taken aback... "YOU are VOLKEMON?!?!?" Wow! I read a lot of your stuff... didnt know you were real! :roll: Then when he found out Andie B was just around the corner, and Beachbob was lakeside... it was like we knew each other for years. We sorta had! (Their whole crowd loved Wanee Nectar, and that it really was a thing!)

So I make it a priority to see if people are on the forum. Many more on the FB group than here, but it did lead to a great time at roots!

:mrgreen: Then again, the first time I met Maestro I was so drunk I dont remember a thing of it. :shock: Wait...moonshine, HOT HOT vodka and cherries. And Wanee nectar... guess I do remember a few things. And signing a flag...and Andie's butt :? :lol:

Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:27 am Profile
Wanee Lover

whole lot of love wrote:
wanna to hit the 20000 mark? just ask phish to do two nights. mango would approve i sure. ;)

I approve off this message!

Although it won’t happen. I wish it did though!

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:03 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Volkemon wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
maestro63 wrote:

The Forum can lead to some neat connections..

This last Roots Revival, Pattie and I brought our grandson. Roots is advertised as a 'whole family ' fest, so I figured it would be fun for him and us.

LONG story short, the both of us are just about not quite a match to keep a 7YO busy. :lol: And we needed help. Jax was playing with a group of boys already, so I figgered that I would say 'hello' to the parents, and be sure it was OK. After intro's, I asked if they were on the forum. He is, but more a lurker than poster. When I introduced myself he was taken aback... "YOU are VOLKEMON?!?!?" Wow! I read a lot of your stuff... didnt know you were real! :roll: Then when he found out Andie B was just around the corner, and Beachbob was lakeside... it was like we knew each other for years. We sorta had! (Their whole crowd loved Wanee Nectar, and that it really was a thing!)

So I make it a priority to see if people are on the forum. Many more on the FB group than here, but it did lead to a great time at roots!

:mrgreen: Then again, the first time I met Maestro I was so drunk I dont remember a thing of it. :shock: Wait...moonshine, HOT HOT vodka and cherries. And Wanee nectar... guess I do remember a few things. And signing a flag...and Andie's butt :? :lol:

Those are two funny meet for the first time stories, under very different circumstances (unless you were equally as blacked out drunk with your grandson, but I am guessing that wasn’t the case haha).

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:04 am Profile
 [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next