Last visit was: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:37 pm It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:37 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 FESTIVAL 2019 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: FESTIVAL 2019
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Bob Weir any post GD50 really not for me.

Phil on the other hand still throwing it down . Loved the Phil and Fam sets last year at Wanee.

Same here. Would love to see some version of Phil, et al again.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:37 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

id pass on both the friends and or weir. :shock: id try to get jim james and a complimentary up and coming female artist to headline. even though its not going to be a wanne no more i'd hope the abb connection would fill out the docket.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:07 am Profile
Wanee Fan

That sounds a lot like what's become the standard Wanee format to me... minus any headliners! I'm not sure Jim James, or an anonymous woman, would result in anything different. ABB, Panic, or a Dead family band, all have large followings. Sustaining "Wanee" would require a core, base like that. I'm not sure My Morning Jacket could provide that... and am certain JJ couldn't. 8-)

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:36 am Profile
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6