Last visit was: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pm It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:17 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 FESTIVAL 2019 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: FESTIVAL 2019
The Mango Man speaks the truth.

Fresh, engaging artists are needed to get the more younger fans.

And I say that as a guy who has really enjoyed the last two years of Wanee, whose lineups have arguably been geared toward grizzled deadheads and old school freaks such as myself. Yeah Bobby's evening set was boring... aside that, these last two have been the Wanees I've enjoyed the most.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:10 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

There have been some very refreshing comments from someone directly involved that give me great encouragement for that first April weekend.

Keep the faith, Brothers and Sisters.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
The Mango Man speaks the truth.

Fresh, engaging artists are needed to get the more younger fans.

And I say that as a guy who has really enjoyed the last two years of Wanee, whose lineups have arguably been geared toward grizzled deadheads and old school freaks such as myself. Yeah Bobby's evening set was boring... aside that, these last two have been the Wanees I've enjoyed the most.

That’s crazy i loved Bobby’s sets i liked the low key atmosphere. Sorry it didn’t have the same effect on you

Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover

bob its okay to bad mouth two of my favorite shows ive seen at the park. i liked both nights and am glad the second i was a bit early. what worries me the most i agreed with maestro :shock:

Last edited by whole lot of love on Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover

wanne's lineup were pretty good over the yrs no complaints

Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:20 am Profile
Wanee Lover

is l/n moving its trademark name wanne to another location :?:

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:20 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

whole lot of love wrote:

Depends on which internet rumors you believe. Several suggestions that the name belongs to LN. They'll realize the name alone won't make money somewhere else (like Orlando).

Speaking of internet rumors, ... someone on Facebook claimed the SoS early April fest will be announced this week. Along with that, park will give folks 30 days to re-book their campsites from last year. Very pleased if true.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:13 am Profile
Wanee Fan

whole lot of love wrote:
Its funny how they trademarked the name, even though it had been the nickname for the park itself... long before this festival came along. 8-)

Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

whole lot of love wrote:
bob its okay to bad mouth two of my favorite shows ive seen at the park. i liked both nights and am glad the second i was a bit early. what worries me the most i agreed with maestro :shock:

HA! :lol:

Guys, I wasn't trying to stir the sh&t... I enjoyed Bobby's sets too. But the Saturday night acoustic slot was very low key, at a time slot where we usually something high energy. But I did enjoy it... it was just different, yaknow?

Bobby freakin' Weir is Da Man, and there ain't no two ways about that, and I give the guy lots of leeway because of his singular long strange trip, and decades of music.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Bob Weir any post GD50 really not for me.

Phil on the other hand still throwing it down . Loved the Phil and Fam sets last year at Wanee.

Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:29 pm Profile
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next