Last visit was: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:16 pm It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:16 pm

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Wanee 2019 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wanee 2019
tieyourshoes51 wrote:

It's just such a shame that LN invested heavily in Peach while divesting itself from Wanee.

I did attend the 2017 Peach Festival... and I am pretty darn sure it is a CID Entertainment Fest and NOT Live Nation, look it up. Google it, or something, don’t go to MFN !

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:28 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

eric wrote:
I am pretty darn sure it is a CID Entertainment Fest and NOT Live Nation, look it up. Google it, or something, don’t go to MFN !
Are you sure CID doesn't just run the VIP concession?

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ArmeDane wrote:
eric wrote:
I am pretty darn sure it is a CID Entertainment Fest and NOT Live Nation, look it up. Google it, or something, don’t go to MFN !
Are you sure CID doesn't just run the VIP concession?

This topic has come up in the past, and every time I check a different way, to see which company ran which Fest. All my correspondence, from buying the ticket, to seeing only CID Entertainment T-shirts at the event, tells me so. I’ve attended many events promoted by LN, they wear LN T-shirts! But then again.... I’ve been wrong before!!

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Ok, due to all the views of my previous post, let’s talk Wanee 2019.... any word?

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Lot of Facebook scuttle today suggesting LiveNation is NOT doing Wanee in the spring. Seems believable. Have to hope someone else steps up to take it on it some form, but ... no small task I assume.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:28 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

eric wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:

It's just such a shame that LN invested heavily in Peach while divesting itself from Wanee.

I did attend the 2017 Peach Festival... and I am pretty darn sure it is a CID Entertainment Fest and NOT Live Nation, look it up. Google it, or something, don’t go to MFN !

WOW! Did I offend you at some point? Do I know you? I'm just trying to understand the dig at MFN.

I have no idea who runs Peach now. But:

The Peach Music Festival is a music festival started by The Allman Brothers Band and Live Nation Entertainment that has been held annually since 2012 at the Pavilion at Montage Mountain and Montage Mountain Ski Resort in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:28 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

No, no dig on MFN, but I need substantial proof of LiveNation involvement with The Peach Music Festival. WANEE WANEE WANEE! P.S. I believe a lot of Montage Mtn. Music Festivals are a CID Entertainment Event. And, again no dig on MFN... Wanee=Love e

Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Wiki puts the Peach music Festival as a Live Nation event... I stand corrected!?

Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I may be completely inaccurate but I do not think CID "has" fests. Pretty sure they are responsible for running no events, of course they are intertwined with the promoters/event runners, and work with them to set up VIP experiences/travel experiences/etc. Hell they may even be a subsidiary of a company, but every CID VIP or Travel Package that I have seen has been for an event that seemed to be primarily put on by someone else.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

But anyways, Wanee 2019.....may be a case where no news it not good news.

I still think its happening, although I've been called delusionally optimistic on more than 1 occasion.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:47 pm Profile
 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next