Last visit was: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:51 pm It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:51 pm

[ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Wanee 2019 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Wanee 2019
Little bit of 'rumor mill' fuel... sourced from Facebook. NO idea if it is accurate, or someone trolling.
(answering question 'Did anyone call the park lately?')
Penny Brockman-Weisberg wrote:
A friend did last week and he was told they are working on something but going to use a different name for the festival. Something about conflict with 4-20. That is what he told us:(

Posted about 10 PM Sept 13, 2018

May or MAY NOT be accurate. Just sharing with caveat.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I question how much the park staff really know about Wanee since the info has been so sporadic.

Big Mike put up a cryptic "Please Stand By" picture on his Mushroom Stage Facebook page a few days ago. My assumption is that Wanee plans may be getting finalized.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:57 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Might be safer to say Mike is sick of getting hammered with questions. :lol:

Need a WANEE fix? :mrgreen:

Big Mike will be MC for a festival in Ft Pierce on Dec 14 + 15.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cosmic-bar ... 0153120333

""DESCRIPTION
We are pleased to announce our Cosmic Barley Beer & Music Fest 2018. The event will take place at the beautiful waterfront Causeway Cove Marina in downtown Fort Pierce.

Friday night we will be hosting a beer fest with 30 local breweries, cideries & distileries as well as live music with Unlimited Devotion and two more bands TBA from 4-11pm.

Saturday we will have A killer lineup with The Grass is Dead, Bobby Lee Rogers, Joe Marcinek Super Jam (Guest TBA) The Melody Trucks Band, Holey Miss Moley, Bonnie Blue & more TBA.

Both nighst of the festival will feature food trucks, vendors, flow, live art & more. Camping includes primitive camping for both nights of the festival. Campsites are 20ft x 20ft and spaces are assigned first come first serve. Limit 4 people per tent.

Campers may check in as early as Friday December 14th at 12pm and breakdown by Sunday December 16th at 12pm. Coolers are allowed in campsites only. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the festival grounds.

General Admission Friday: $8.00
Friday Admission & Beerfest: $30.00
Saturday General Admission: $15.00
Friday Beerfest & Saturday General Admission: $42.00
Friday & Satuday General Admisson (no Beer fest): $20.00
Primitive Camping (2 nights): $40.00""

and now back to our thread in progress.... 8-)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Volkemon wrote:
Might be safer to say Mike is sick of getting hammered with questions. :lol:

Indeed. Big Mike does not book the bands... he runs the Mushroom stage. If a fella is trying to pin down Mike re: Wanee details, they're looking in the wrong direction.

Volkemon wrote:
Big Mike will be MC for a festival in Ft Pierce on Dec 14 + 15.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cosmic-bar ... 0153120333

I'm almost sure I'm doing this one. Looks great! 8-)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Be cool to see you there. Pattie and I are involved with the production company as unpaid volunteers.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Volkemon wrote:
Little bit of 'rumor mill' fuel... sourced from Facebook. NO idea if it is accurate, or someone trolling.
(answering question 'Did anyone call the park lately?')
Penny Brockman-Weisberg wrote:
A friend did last week and he was told they are working on something but going to use a different name for the festival. Something about conflict with 4-20. That is what he told us:(

Posted about 10 PM Sept 13, 2018

May or MAY NOT be accurate. Just sharing with caveat.

What was my rumor I started last year? I remember it went over to FB and then came back here as truth. It may be time to dust off my s#%t stirrin' stick and get the fun cranked up.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Someone suggested Chris Robinson was pissed & was pulling out both of his acts ... and they were scrambling to find replacements!

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

HappyEER wrote:
Someone suggested Chris Robinson was pissed & was pulling out both of his acts ... and they were scrambling to find replacements!

Well that was the most realistic rumor in the history of rumors, so no hate to anyone who believed that.

Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:18 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Looks like TTB is out, having just announced a European Tour for the month of April

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

HappyEER wrote:

@ Nick - I thought this was the 'rumor' you started...

Welcome to the forum, aap516. Where does your username come from?

:mrgreen:

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:16 pm Profile
 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next