Last visit was: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:48 pm It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:48 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Need Help- LOCKN' ticket for sale! 
Wanee Fan

Post Need Help- LOCKN' ticket for sale!
I live in Florida so I thought I would post this here. Been to All but one Wanee. So I've been to Lockn' a few times and I'm a big Deadhead so I thought I would go this year. Bought a ticket just a few days ago and it's not even in my hands yet. Found out my job declined my time off request which has never happened before, but we are currently growing and are short staffed. If anyone knows anybody that wants to go to Lockn' , I have a sat sun only ticket (bracelet) and a car camping pass for sale. I will give someone a deal below face just so I don't get stuck with them and lose the entire $500.

PLEASE and THANK YOU!! I would really appreciate the help.

I'm in the Tampa bay but would drive a ways to meet someone and hand them the bracelet and stick around long enough to let you register online so you know everything is on the up and up.

Scott

Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Need Help- LOCKN' ticket for sale!
Oh no! It sucks being an adult sometimes. I'm sorry you can't make it to LOCKN. Looks like it's going to be quite the party. Are you on FB? If so join LocknFestivalFamily. Lots of people on there looking for tickets. Cash or Trade is another good place to list it on.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:15 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Thanks AndieBee! My boss said if I could shorten up the time off request a bit I could have a day or 2. So now I'm flying in Saturday instead of driving up Thursday and be back at work on Tuesday :D I still have a single Friday ticket for sale but at least I'll get to see both Dead and Co. shows! I'm going to try the cashortrade site.

Thx again!

Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:56 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

I saw your post on the LOCKN forum. If you need or forget anything, I'll already be there and willing to help!

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I think that it's pretty damn cool that fldead1's boss is working with him on the time off, so he can at least do some of Lock'n.

Believe me, not all bosses are like that. IMO, that's some real positive karma right there!
:D :!: :D :!:

Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]