Last visit was: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:22 am It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:22 am

[ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 The Future of Wanee... 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: The Future of Wanee...
AndieBee wrote:
Well, originally the woman said "Try back in a few weeks" so I guess no one knows. They should have just left it at "Soon"[color=#BF00BF][/color]

My wife just called the park today concerning Wanee dates/campsite. They said to check back on Monday. Maybe that's progress. We'll see. (I think past calls generated a "check back in a couple of weeks" response.)

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

HappyEER wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Well, originally the woman said "Try back in a few weeks" so I guess no one knows. They should have just left it at "Soon"[color=#BF00BF][/color]

My wife just called the park today concerning Wanee dates/campsite. They said to check back on Monday. Maybe that's progress. We'll see. (I think past calls generated a "check back in a couple of weeks" response.)

Its either progress or the person she spoke to is going on vacation next week. :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
HappyEER wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Its either progress or the person she spoke to is going on vacation next week. :lol:

WE HAVE A WINNER! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:22 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

HappyEER wrote:
My wife just called the park today concerning Wanee ...

Dial 'W' for Wanee

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:31 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

HappyEER wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

I will take any ray of hope out there. Let's see what happens.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

campground jargon at Roots cry:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:19 pm Profile
 [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8