Last visit was: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 pm It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Forum may not be Borum... 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Forum may not be Borum...
AndieBee wrote:
Nah

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me neither.

Except to say that I'm taking the family to see James Taylor and his All Star Completely Killer Band tonight. Bonnie Raitt had to cancel this gig, so we get two sets of JT instead. It will have to do.
;)

I know some of my favorite peeps are at Terra Fermata tonight... wish I could be there too! Prior engagements...

Fri May 11, 2018 10:45 am Profile
Wanee Lover

BB you make the rounds! How many festivals/shows do you go to a year typically? Seems like you are always checking out something.

Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
BB you make the rounds! How many festivals/shows do you go to a year typically? Seems like you are always checking out something.

I am. It's pretty much my only hobby.

Festivals? Let's see... Sunshine in January, Spring Reunion at SOSMP in March, Wanee of course, and Suwannee Roots (aka MagFest) in October. Those are all pretty much guaranteed. I work in another couple fests here & there, depending on vacation time... I am blessed with a big bucket of vaca, as I've got many years with the same employer.

EG, I'm going up to Augusta GA in ten days to do the Banjo-B-Q with my very good friends who live up that way. Good tunes and jawja barbecue, it's a no brainer. And seeing as I pretty much have no brain left, it's a good fit.
:D

http://banjobque.com/

Mon May 14, 2018 10:14 am Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3