Last visit was: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:45 pm It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:45 pm




 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 JamCruise 17 
Author Message
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10392
Post JamCruise 17
What a line up
This is gonna be a blast 8-)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Thu May 03, 2018 5:47 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm
Posts: 2188
Post Re: JamCruise 17
i have never been able to get enough days off of work to go :(

_________________
Haha


Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10392
Post Re: JamCruise 17
last year was my first one and I was apprehensive as to if it was really my cup of tea-never had done or really wanted to do a cruise before, but I had an incredible time.

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Wed May 09, 2018 9:22 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 3163
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Jensen B Gator wrote:
last year was my first one and I was apprehensive as to if it was really my cup of tea-never had done or really wanted to do a cruise before, but I had an incredible time.


Thats my issue. LOVE the lineup...but I have NO want/desire/need to get on a boat.

_________________
'I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.'


Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 10392
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Volkemon wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
last year was my first one and I was apprehensive as to if it was really my cup of tea-never had done or really wanted to do a cruise before, but I had an incredible time.


Thats my issue. LOVE the lineup...but I have NO want/desire/need to get on a boat.

That's what I thought until Teresa convinced me to try it out, I had a blast.

Now I really don't have any desire to go on a regular cruise, but with a whole bunch of my freaky festie friends that made the difference

_________________
There's a Gator in the bushes , Lord, he's calling my name
And saying come on boy, you better make it back home again

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp


Wed May 09, 2018 12:28 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 3163
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Jensen B Gator wrote:
That's what I thought until Teresa convinced me to try it out, I had a blast.

Now I really don't have any desire to go on a regular cruise, but with a whole bunch of my freaky festie friends that made the difference


Yeah... Pattie read that when you posted it on FB and told me. We have access to free disney cruises and she really wants me to try.. I should once. For Pattie. But I honestly would rather stay home and do chores.... than be on a boat. :roll: :lol:

_________________
'I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.'


Wed May 09, 2018 2:11 pm Profile
Online
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 12621
Location: Florida
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Volkemon wrote:
Jensen B Gator wrote:
That's what I thought until Teresa convinced me to try it out, I had a blast.

Now I really don't have any desire to go on a regular cruise, but with a whole bunch of my freaky festie friends that made the difference


Yeah... Pattie read that when you posted it on FB and told me. We have access to free disney cruises and she really wants me to try.. I should once. For Pattie. But I honestly would rather stay home and do chores.... than be on a boat. :roll: :lol:


Please send me on a free Disney Cruise. I'll do all my chores and housework...

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed May 09, 2018 2:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:16 pm
Posts: 3163
Location: Grant FL
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Stranger things have happened. :D

_________________
'I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.'


Wed May 09, 2018 2:33 pm Profile
Online
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 12621
Location: Florida
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Granted the last Jam Cruise I went on was in 2008, I have come to realize a few things. I thought I was going to be a lifer. It was a great time, but I just can't party like that anymore. Also, the crowds. When the ship is at sea everyone is in one place. I think as I get older, I appreciate a little space. Gone are the days when I have to be on the rail. Lastly there is the price, like everything else it continued to rise and I realized there's a lot more one could do with the money (like an all inclusive resort with Ratdog and Little Feat). For those of you who are going, it is a great time surrounded by great music and friends. It's just not my cuppa anymore.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed May 09, 2018 6:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: Vero Beach, Florida
Post Re: JamCruise 17
Super Excited for my first Jam Cruise! Id eventually also like to do Strings & Sol!

_________________
I <3 my Wanee Family!


Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:52 am Profile WWW
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndieBee, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], PeggyO, Ribs-n-Whiskey and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.