Last visit was: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:18 pm It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:18 pm

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Dickey Betts, Macon, 5-17 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Dickey Betts, Macon, 5-17
can't beat the vibe last night in macon. devon blew the roof off the joint. both bands were tight. dickey kinda broke my heart though.

Fri May 18, 2018 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

“ Devon Does Disney “ - The next time Devon is scheduled for Florida coincidentally, is the same weekend of the rescheduled Boca Raton Dicky BETTS show. Devon is appearing at Epcot for the “Eat to the Beat” concert series. Hmmmmmm.. what to do?

Sat May 19, 2018 8:48 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

it's a good thing they cancelled today's outdoor show in Boca...wet, wet day

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp

Sat May 19, 2018 12:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

“ Duane Doesn’t Do Disney” - Duane Betts will join his father in Boca Raton, for the October concert. Just in case anyone was wondering!

Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

A Message from Music Jam Productions:

We are pleased to announce that Warren Haynes of Allman Brothers Band fame along with Gov't Mule will headline with an extended set the October 20, 2018 Florida Jam. Without getting into drama related to Dickey Betts, we will just say that he canceled his appearance without any explanation. We take issue with that decision, especially after he agreed to the new date of October 20 from the prior May 19 rain date. Unfortunately this is not the first time Betts has canceled shows in South Florida. We placed trust in him at great expense. We do nonetheless wish him the best. However we are more than thrilled to have the very professional, reliable and talented Gov't Mule come in and take over as the headliner. Eric Gales and Elvin Bishop remain on the line up. With this exciting change and for all of the Mule Fans just getting notice of this, the only Florida Mule show on the books, we decided to maintain present pricing for a few more weeks on the tickets so you all can join in Florida Jam at present pricing.

For those of you who are disappointed in Dickey Betts' decision, again, he provided no reason for his decision and I am not aware of any reason we would have given him to cancel. I have been personally monitoring the you tube clips of his present tour and the comments to those videos. All I will say is that I am confident no one will be disappointed with the great Warren Haynes and Gov't Mule show. So, as long as you did not receive a refund back in May due to the rain date change, your tickets remain valid for October 20!! See you there

Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 pm Profile
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5