Last visit was: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm

[ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 2018 wanee tshirts 
Wanee Gnome

Post 2018 wanee tshirts
Is there a way to get any tshirts after the fest? Saw alot of really cool tie dye wanee 2018 shirts with the lineup on the back but never found any for sale..does anybody know if there's a way to get one? Thanks!!

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:15 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: 2018 wanee tshirts
thegoldeneagle wrote:
Is there a way to get any tshirts after the fest? Saw alot of really cool tie dye wanee 2018 shirts with the lineup on the back but never found any for sale..does anybody know if there's a way to get one? Thanks!!

No clue. Those were bootlegs a few were peddling around campsites.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The Brothers and Sisters of Suwannee print up their own shirts. Sounds like you are talking about them. :D They are preordered and none where left.

Thank you for all the good vibes!

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:12 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

thegoldeneagle wrote:

Due to problems getting the 'Vee' shirt, we ended up with 3 of one color and one of another. Might be willing to let one go for you.. Large I believe.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:44 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I believe the shirts you are talking about were the non-official shirts printed up/sold by individuals in the camping area. I would keep an eye out on Etsy and eBay as sometimes left overs pop up on those sites.

As for the official shirts, the designs were pretty damn cool, but not listing the bands on them is super weak. The lady at the Merch booth said it was due to artists conflicts over who's name should be higher on the bill. She also said this first started after an incident with the artists at the country music fest at SoSMP, so not sure if she was implying that this was a new SoSMP and/or LN policy. I of course, immediately thought of nicklyer (or was it maestro)'s comment about the lineup release being delayed because of conflict arising from Chris Robinson's over valuing of himself and wanting a different timeslot, haha.

Either way, its a stupid policy. You expect people to pay $35+ for a T-shirt and then don't even include the names of the acts? Come on.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Volkemon wrote:
thegoldeneagle wrote:

Due to problems getting the 'Vee' shirt, we ended up with 3 of one color and one of another. Might be willing to let one go for you.. Large I believe.

Wow that would be amazing - what color did you have the extra of? Peace & love to you!!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:12 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Try to get a pic up tonight for you.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

FWIW:

I know the OP is looking for the 'bootleg' (not really?) tees being sold by people walking thru camps... they did look nice.

But if you are a person that goes to SOSMP regularly, check the general store. I have seen leftover fest shirts hanging on their racks. It's a crap shoot; you never know what will be there. But I've scored a couple cool ones, some at a pretty big discount, at the ol' camp store.
:idea:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
FWIW:

I know the OP is looking for the 'bootleg' (not really?) tees being sold by people walking thru camps... they did look nice.

But if you are a person that goes to SOSMP regularly, check the general store. I have seen leftover fest shirts hanging on their racks. It's a crap shoot; you never know what will be there. But I've scored a couple cool ones, some at a pretty big discount, at the ol' camp store.
:idea:

Nice.

I've been looking for the "Fear and Loathing" themed official shirt from Bear Creek 2010 since about a week after I left the fest. Passing up on the shirt due to cash shortage, bad mistake. Never have seen it pop up on the interwebz since.

Same story with the old Phil Lesh Budweiser-themed lot shirt with the back that says "Bass Great. Lesh Filling" . Saw it on a Phish lot probably 15 years ago, didn't buy it and have never seen it for sale again since (but did see a guy wearing one at Wanee this year and was super pumped about it).

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I saw the Bass Great / Lesh Philling shirt this past weekend too :D

I was bummed that Phil did not have overweight old guy shirt sizes... the shirt he brought for Wanee looked cool. It had an old fashioned choo choo train on it... I am all about the choo choos. :ugeek:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:56 pm Profile
 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next