Last visit was: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 pm It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 pm

[ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Roots Revival 18' 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Roots Revival 18'
Ribs-n-Whiskey wrote:
I hate I missed this one. My buddy went and said it was great...as usual. I hate work some days...gets in the way of my festival schedule!
Robb

Same :cry: - and I have to miss hula too :cry: If only I had anticipated the possibility of no Wanee :cry: :cry: I would have planned differently.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:41 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

PeggyO wrote:
Ribs-n-Whiskey wrote:
I hate I missed this one. My buddy went and said it was great...as usual. I hate work some days...gets in the way of my festival schedule!
Robb

Same :cry: - and I have to miss hula too :cry: If only I had anticipated the possibility of no Wanee :cry: :cry: I would have planned differently.

Hey, hold on to those vacation days! Even if there is no Wanee, there is always OBJ or a family reunion at the park.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Ribs-n-Whiskey wrote:
I hate work some days...gets in the way of my festival schedule!
Robb

Truth right there.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I wonder if there’s anyone doing Roots then staying all the way until Hula. I know that was a thing when Bear Creek/Hula we’re back to back. That’d be super fun.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

if wanne doesnt return springfest needs to add on more bands. a few yrs ago springfest had a loaded schedule with bands like greensky and punch brothers plus many others. the crowds will return.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:11 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I have no doubt the SOSMP isn't going to let Wanee disappear. Too much $$$. May be called something else but I'm sure something will be happening. Just makes sense.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:45 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Wizard

Ribs-n-Whiskey wrote:
I have no doubt the SOSMP isn't going to let Wanee disappear. Too much $$$. May be called something else but I'm sure something will be happening. Just makes sense.

I think the wisdom of Delta House's Brother Otter and Brother Bluto apply here~

Otter: I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it...
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto:LET'S DO IT!

:mrgreen:

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:57 am Profile
 [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14