Last visit was: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 pm It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:28 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Purple Hatters Ball 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Purple Hatters Ball
Any info on the Cabin+ Golf Cart specials on the promo poster? Don't see it on the website. Also, are the cabins air conditioned. Not sure on SosMP in June without some AC for a break.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Any info on the Cabin+ Golf Cart specials on the promo poster? Don't see it on the website. Also, are the cabins air conditioned. Not sure on SosMP in June without some AC for a break.

no info for you besides that the cabins are like 5 star mobile homes, lol... so yes they have an AC

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Gov'nah wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:

...the cabins are like 5 star mobile homes, lol...

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Asking seriously.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:23 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Gov'nah wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:

...the cabins are like 5 star mobile homes, lol...

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Asking seriously.

they are fairly nice, clean and they have a bunch of fairly brand new ones... a lot of them have proches and such... just know it is a mobile home, not a true cabin... and it has power , lights, heated water and showers... not to mention couches, and tvs

if the price is right i may jump on board... we used to for all the little disk jams... used to be between 200-300 bucks... powered campsites are only $33 bucks a day for this one as a reference. Since PHB is a in house festival, you can just call the park and see what the price is for the special. they dont charge any differently for this than any other non festival day... one of the awesome things about PHB

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:27 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

The cabin and cart package was 400$ this year and sold out instantly b cause they had a waiting list set up when the dates were announced. Hope this helps

Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Bulldogs wrote:
The cabin and cart package was 400$ this year and sold out instantly b cause they had a waiting list set up when the dates were announced. Hope this helps

It is helpful, although not good news. haha

Thanks though!

Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:09 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Who had been before and can give an assessment on if it’s a good place to bring kids or not? I was told recently it wasn’t as it’s more like a Hula with a lot of spunions. I like the Mag/Roots/Springfest vibe for my son. I don’t want him exposed to a spun out scene.

Thanks!!

Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:50 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

It has the same family atmosphere that magfest and spring fest has but it is def a much younger crowd so there will be the occasional spunion but it’s really not to bad because it is such a small fest

Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:47 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

I missed last year, but in the past loved the PHB vibe. Very low key and family friendly from what I could tell. Definitely a younger crowd, but not crazy like Hulaween.

Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:16 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Yeah, what they said. Totally kid friendly. Beach in the day, and amp at night

Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 pm Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next