Last visit was: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 am It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:26 am




 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Phish Summers Tour 2018 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Phish Summers Tour 2018
Tour dates just announced.



7/17 – Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/18 – Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
7/20 – The Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/21 – The Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/22 – The Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
7/24 – Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
7/25 – Bill Graham Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA
7/27 – The Forum, Inglewood, CA
7/28 – The Forum, Inglewood, CA
7/31 – Austin360 Amphitheater, Austin, TX
8/03 – Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta, GA
8/04 – Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta, GA
8/05 – Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta, GA
8/07 – BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
8/08 – BB&T Pavilion, Camden, NJ
8/10 – Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
8/11 – Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD
8/12 – Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

8/31 – Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/01 – Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
9/02 – Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

Also, very strong rumors of a festival at Watkins Glen between MPP and Dicks, likely weekend of the 18th.


Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:46 pm
Posts: 188
Location: S.Florida
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
I'm excited, I've been a big Phan for a couple years at this point and these Alpharetta shows are looking like there going to be my first show


Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:07 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm
Posts: 90
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
I will be at 2/3 of the Alpharetta shows. Not sure if I'm going to miss Friday or Sunday yet. It will be easier on the wifey if we miss the Sunday show so more than likely I will be at Friday/Saturday. I am going to hate to miss a Sunday Show!


Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
Camden, Atlanta, Inglewood. It’s the Most Dangerous City in America Tour 2018!


I kid I kid, somewhat. But I actually do quite dislike the layout of this tour. My Atlanta hatered is well documented (and completely justified IMO) so I won’t be doing those shows. I was hoping for a more traditional east coast/southeast first leg and an expanded run at San Fran as part of the second leg, and I was going to try to hit up both. But Atl is the only spot anywhere close to me, and I have no desire to do Atl, and since the overall tour is fairly limited I think I’m going to use it as an excuse to finally make it to the Gorge. Making lemonade out of these lemons!

May also try to hit up MPP, if I can talk the fiancé into it maybe even Raleigh->MPP. I’m not optimistic about that, but our friends are doing MPP so there’s a chance I can be persuasive.

So even though I dislike the tour location selections as a whole, if all falls into place this could be a nice little summer for me.


Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
PTBM pre-sale emails came out today. Got 3 Night Oasses to the Gorge! Looking forward to checking this off my bucket list!

Now only question is do I go for San Fran tomorrow during the public onsale and try to talk to fiancé into extending our west coast trip?!


Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
Dr.dab wrote:
I'm excited, I've been a big Phan for a couple years at this point and these Alpharetta shows are looking like there going to be my first show


Your mind will be blown.


Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
SkyDog wrote:
I will be at 2/3 of the Alpharetta shows. Not sure if I'm going to miss Friday or Sunday yet. It will be easier on the wifey if we miss the Sunday show so more than likely I will be at Friday/Saturday. I am going to hate to miss a Sunday Show!



Do all 3. The FOMO will be overwhelming otherwise haha


Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:33 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 pm
Posts: 20
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
anyone have extras for alpheratta?


Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:09 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:12 pm
Posts: 90
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
SkyDog wrote:
I will be at 2/3 of the Alpharetta shows. Not sure if I'm going to miss Friday or Sunday yet. It will be easier on the wifey if we miss the Sunday show so more than likely I will be at Friday/Saturday. I am going to hate to miss a Sunday Show!



Do all 3. The FOMO will be overwhelming otherwise haha


Yeah... i ended up getting tickets for all 3 nights. Pitts on N1 & N2. Lawn on N3. Got N2 and N3 through PTBM and N1 through Ticketmaster.

Hoping I can talk the wife into letting me hit all 3 nights.

I got tickets for Nashville in '16 for thursday only and missed out on Wed. Of Course Bob Weir played the 2nd set on Wednesday night. I was kicking myself for not coming up the night earlier.
After catching the two play together at Wanee last year I felt a little better about it.


Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm
Posts: 1342
Post Re: Phish Summers Tour 2018
SkyDog wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
SkyDog wrote:
I will be at 2/3 of the Alpharetta shows. Not sure if I'm going to miss Friday or Sunday yet. It will be easier on the wifey if we miss the Sunday show so more than likely I will be at Friday/Saturday. I am going to hate to miss a Sunday Show!



Do all 3. The FOMO will be overwhelming otherwise haha


Yeah... i ended up getting tickets for all 3 nights. Pitts on N1 & N2. Lawn on N3. Got N2 and N3 through PTBM and N1 through Ticketmaster.

Hoping I can talk the wife into letting me hit all 3 nights.

I got tickets for Nashville in '16 for thursday only and missed out on Wed. Of Course Bob Weir played the 2nd set on Wednesday night. I was kicking myself for not coming up the night earlier.
After catching the two play together at Wanee last year I felt a little better about it.


Good life choice!

So I tried to get San Fran on TM, but instantaneous sellout during the general on sale date and I got shut out. At least the potential decision to go has been taken out of my hands. Now I've never NOT gotten tickets to a show I've wanted to attend, even if sold out. Have had tremendous luck with CoT and other avenues. But that being said I don't think I'm going to go all out trying to find some, it can be a ton of time and energy and the finance isn't even sold on doing both the Gorge and San Fran in this run as it would cash out a huge chunk of my vaca days.

Tickets have been pretty crazy. MPP shows were a disaster (was trying to grab for my buddy who couldn't be at his computer during the onside time), the website was down for a couple hours. And TM pages crashed during the San Fran on sale date. Tahoe sold out crazy fast. Haven't seen ticket sales like this since the 2009 reunion year.

On the optimistic side, we did score Oasis Camping at the Gorge, which sold out in the pre-sale request period and didn't even make it to any type of open on sale. So I'm pumped about that.


Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:50 pm Profile
 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.