Last visit was: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:46 am It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:46 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 Are the vip tickets worth the money? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Are the vip tickets worth the money?
Hey its our first year. Are those VIP ticekts worth the money?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Are the vip tickets worth the money?
It depends on who you ask and what your priorities are. You get a goodie bag with a tote and a TShirt, and meals served on Friday and Saturday plus air conditioned rest rooms and cheaper beers. There is also a closer viewing area off to the side on both stages... People flying in love the VIP option because it's convenient. Me? I've done both. I camp and like to cook and entertain, so I prefer to save the extra cost and live it up with friends in the cheap seats.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:54 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Are the vip tickets worth the money?
Only one way to find out. :)

I did VIP for my first WANEE in 2013, it was not a good value for me. I go GA since. But I am glad I tried it, I know for certain now.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:54 pm Profile
 [ 3 posts ]