Last visit was: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 am It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 am

[ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Looking for loop space... 
Wanee Gnome

Post Looking for loop space...
Looking for loop RV space. This year has been deemed a Boys club with my usual group who I usually crash with in the loop. Can't leave wife behind she needs her WSMFP!!! Let me know if you have one available.
Many Thanks! ...
Al
neuman2 AT gmail.com

Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Looking for loop space...
Just a thought, but was she there last year? Is it possible that you guys are the reason for this year being boys weekend? If so, why do you want to camp so close?

I do boys only weekend for Sebring each year. A few years ago A friend of a friend asked "Can my brother come?" Sure, we said. The more the Merrier. "Well, can you save him space for a 30 ft RV?" Ummmm... We can try.

Well when he arrived and pulled in his Girl Friend came out to help set up. Awe Damn it! They asked if we had room for the Brother's buddy to park. Sure, no prob. Except the buddy brought his GF too. Now there are two women at guys weekend. Ok, so what's the big deal, right? It isnt like there aren't a ton of women around. Well turns out that the second GF was a girl that we all know, and all of our wives know. Small World. When everyone got home it was: "Why was that bitch there at guys weekend? She gets to go and not me?!"

The next year I told them they had to park elsewhere. Which was awkward because he was a great big sumbich. All weekend long the girls kept coming over to party and s#%t. After asking nicely to vacate the premises, Finally I had to get Nasty. "Go the F*CK back where you are supposed to be!" Then s#%t got weird and she cried and they never came back.

Respect Guys weekend.

Pre Submit Edit> After reading this I realized you didn't ask for my stupid opinion, and I kind of sound like a preachy dick (and there is room for only one Reverend in these parts), but I already typed it, and maybe this can serve as more of a public service announcement. It just reminded me of my situation, and I have 2 hours to kill while being paid at work. Nothing better to do than tell a story I guess.

Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:06 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Wow, Nick. I've canceled any ideas I had about stopping at your campsite for a drink or any reason whatsoever.... :?

Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:48 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:
Wow, Nick. I've canceled any ideas I had about stopping at your campsite for a drink or any reason whatsoever.... :?

you forgot the /s at the end. WANEE.

and 'Just for the Record' I have not participated in any 'Guys Weekends' type of thing, but well aware they exist. Pattie has gone to several 'Girls Only' events.

Nick said his guys weekend was in Sebring. Heck, his Mom was there last WANEE. Great lady.

The OP indicated it was a 'Guys Weekend'. Nick knows of such things, and maybe has seen how they go wrong. He is possibly giving some valuable insight to deadlander that might otherwise be hard to discover.

Although, after rereading the original message a few times and dwelling on it, another plan becomes obvious.

1) Deadlander - your pals are having a guys only weekend at WANEE
2) You are unable to come alone to WANEE, wife is coming
3) You might consider setting up a BEAUTIFUL campsite with your wife, and give some thought to romance, not bromance.
4) Your Saturday night might end up with you partying with the bro's. With the Wife's blessing. WIN-WIN

But yeah,
Respect Guys weekend.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:

Bastards be crazy!!! (especially the preachy types) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Can I get a witness!

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

AndieBee wrote:

Sorry you feel that way.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:09 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Volkemon wrote:
The OP indicated it was a 'Guys Weekend'. Nick knows of such things, and maybe has seen how they go wrong. He is possibly giving some valuable insight to deadlander that might otherwise be hard to discover.

This was my intention, and as I said. Upon rereading I can see how nobody may give a damn about any of it, but it was already typed.

The real problem lies when you get home and have to answer "Who all was there?" If you are lucky it takes that long with facetachatogram. Your wife is sitting at home because you told her it was guys weekend and suddenly she gets a picture from Becky of her husband deep throating a beer funnel. Not that the beer funnel is the problem, it's suddenly "Why the hell is she there?"

And to deadlander: Please ignore all of this. Poor guy just wanted a loop spot and instead gets this. It just reminded me of a situation I was in, and I had nothing better to do than start typing. You know... THe internet... full of useless information.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:22 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

nickyler wrote:

The real problem lies when you get home and have to answer "Who all was there?" If you are lucky it takes that long with facetachatogram. Your wife is sitting at home because you told her it was guys weekend and suddenly she gets a picture from Becky of her husband deep throating a beer funnel. Not that the beer funnel is the problem, it's suddenly "Why the hell is she there?"

Yep. YOU are in trouble because someone else was there.. Been there, done that. LONG time ago.

FWIW, I think you are spot on with the comment. Dont regret it.

:lol: or maybe do if its me agreeing with you. :lol:

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:01 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

nickyler wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Sorry you feel that way.

I was kidding, as I have no decorum and no problems crashing your boys' weekend, getting in all of your photos and getting all of you in trouble with your spouses... But I'll respect your trip just because you're family... Plus you made that one woman cry.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:41 am Profile
 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next