Last visit was: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 pm It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 pm

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Spring Reunion? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Spring Reunion?
mass. is next in line for legal weed. i also read Calif is dropping all past charges for people arrested with the weed.

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

whole lot of love wrote:
all you need a couple high quality bands to make a fest really good. at roots the wood brothers show was one of the best shows ive ever seen at the park. the band i would pick center piece for spring reunion would be the del mccourey band

Hells yes on Del.

Plus if you have Del McCourey Band, you also then by proxy almost always get a Traveling McCoureys set....and then by proxy a Keller and the McCoureys set.....and then by proxy a Keller and the Keels set....and then by proxy a Larry and Jenny set.....

It’s an effect like one of those infinity mirrors, except with great bluegrass musicians!

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:33 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Upon my Obligatory daily Visit to the Spring Reunion website I saw they changed the Line-Up page to "Announcement This Friday". And according to an email I got a while back, early birds are still on sale until the 15th. But I think it is the one where you have to buy Spring and Roots for $260. Right now you can buy each for $130 but I am not sure about after this announcement.

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:03 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Well, It is Friday. I have never waited this patiently just to inevitably be disappointed.

Volkemon, would it be "be inevitably" or "inevitably be"? The internet doesn't have a good example.

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:49 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

the first one nic....

And yes...the bands are now up.....

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Not a bad lineup. Definitely worth the cheaper price of admission. I think I will go. :lol: I'm Gonna get Suh-loppy drunk.

http://suwanneespringreunion.com/?utm_source=Spring%20Reunion%202018%20Line-Up%20Announcement&utm_campaign=Spring%20Reunion%20lineup%20announcement&utm_medium=email

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

At Roots Revival I eased on down the road to Slopryland....nic must have been there....because most of the people were Suh-loppy drunk.....I got tired of the drunk guys whooping and hollering and trying to molest every young girl there. It was not about the music and not entertaining this past year. Other years have been fine.....but the drunks have found it....and ruined the experience for me.... :(

Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:19 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm happy with the lineup we got and honestly might pass on Wanee this year for this. I haven't seen anything that says they're adding a few more bands, which means almost every band on the lineup may get 2 diffrent sets (Roots had about 10 more bands, and a good number had more than one set). Pumped to finally catch Billy Strings and I've read on Facebook he'll be doing a Remembering Doc Watson set. Also interested in hearing how The Stickley Trio sounds with their new drummer

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Not bad, not bad at all.

It’s a consideration for me now.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:54 am Profile
 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3