Last visit was: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:21 am It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:21 am

[ 9 posts ] 
 Check-in question 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Check-in question
Preface: I rented an RV out of Orlando will be driving right past the park on the way to pick it up.
Last year I came in on a tuesday night and got my wristband/campsite. I left the park on wednesday morning and picked up my RV in Orlando and was back by around 5:00 pm. And the lines looked pretty long to get in/registered.

This year I can't come down till Wednesday and am planning on going straight to Orlando to pick up the RV but will be passing by the park by 11:00 am.

Should I go ahead and stop by the park on my way through and get my wristband/check-in campsite? Would i be able to get the paperwork for my RV at that time w/out my RV being there? That way i can drive straight in when i return later that evening??

It will be a lot smaller line Wednesday at 11:00 am versus 5-6pm when i plan on being back at the park.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Check-in question
Your RV camp passes come via Email, so checking in with them shouldn't be any more of a hassle than driving in...

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:49 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I believe you can check your RV in without it being there. They will give you a camp pass wristband and a festival wristband. They will also give you a sticker to put on your windshield but you can take it and walk away and they won't know if your rv is there or not. when you show back up just have the wristbands ready and sticker on the windshield. It would be the same as if you left and went to walmart.

Give it a shot and just remember to beg for forgiveness.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Your RV camp passes come via Email, so checking in with them shouldn't be any more of a hassle than driving in...

Will I be receiving our camp passes via email since we have a site also?

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:35 pm Profile WWW
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

belloefelice wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Campsite passes will be with your site email in PDF form. But to be honest, they really are not needed unless you are coming in after Wednesday.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:39 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Gov'nah wrote:
belloefelice wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

Campsite passes will be with your site email in PDF form. But to be honest, they really are not needed unless you are coming in after Wednesday.

Okay gotcha, Thank you

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:47 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

Yeah you are going to need the RV with you when you check in. They put a decal on the camper for your lot and to confirm you paid for the spot. Shouldn't be to big of a problem at night except finding and setting up your spot in the dark. Sometimes a little hard to find the right place; sometimes you have squatters you have to kick off the spot.

Where is your spot?

Robb/ribs

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:16 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Mushroom

There SHOULD be a good bit of daylight left when I arrive. I am in the middle of the loop.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:48 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Yeah that should be no problem at all and easy to get to!
You will have a blast!! I'm on the other side Lake 329.

Robb

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:21 pm Profile WWW
 [ 9 posts ]