Last visit was: Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:47 pm It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:47 pm

[ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 florida dead and company run 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: florida dead and company run
Geez they couldnt throw us a bone and play on the weekend? Woulda been nice to hit up both, will probably try to do Orlando still though

Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:50 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Geez they couldn't throw us a bone and play on the weekend?

No.

Not unless you wanted to wait until May or so. And even that might not have been doable.

Ya gotta figure that the makeups needed to be done soon, and per everyone's schedules... don't forget Mayer the Slayer has his own solo career going. So that meant the most logical thing was February, near the Mexico trip dates. I looked up Amway Ctr last Wed, all they had open on their calendar for Feb was Mon-Tue dates. It's not ideal for any of us, but I kinda figured it would go this way.

The only plus I have, is that my bucket 'o' vacation days refills at the start of 2018. By any other metric, it kinda stinks... except that they *are* making up the shows, and 'we' have been hollering for FL Dead&Co shows for two years.

Gotta find that silver lining...

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

beach bob wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Geez they couldn't throw us a bone and play on the weekend?

No.

Not unless you wanted to wait until May or so. And even that might not have been doable.

Ya gotta figure that the makeups needed to be done soon, and per everyone's schedules... don't forget Mayer the Slayer has his own solo career going. So that meant the most logical thing was February, near the Mexico trip dates. I looked up Amway Ctr last Wed, all they had open on their calendar for Feb was Mon-Tue dates. It's not ideal for any of us, but I kinda figured it would go this way.

The only plus I have, is that my bucket 'o' vacation days refills at the start of 2018. By any other metric, it kinda stinks... except that they *are* making up the shows, and 'we' have been hollering for FL Dead&Co shows for two years.

Gotta find that silver lining...

Oh definitely. I wasn’t trying to be a Grumpy Gus. I’m actually quite excited about the reschedule and am happy I make at least one (which is better than the original schedule for me).

Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I could swear it was your turn to be Grumpy Gus?

My schedule is off...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's to making the shows we can make!

Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:50 pm Profile
 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4