Wanee Music Festival 2017
http://waneefestival.com/wanee-forum/

As The Crow Flies?
http://waneefestival.com/wanee-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13682
Page 6 of 6

Author:  beach bob [ Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

Dr.dab wrote:
It would be great if they booked some younger up and coming bluegrass bands (Billy Strings, Kitchen Dwellers, Lil Smokies, HShoes & Hand Grenades to name a few) all these guys are headlining smaller fests throughout the country so I don't understand why they wouldn't try to book them.

Right there with ya, Doctor.

Author:  handsNfeetRmangos [ Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

daedlluft8rg wrote:
CRB ..yes
Circles Around the Sun.... hell yes
Chris covering the Black Crowes tunes.....Classic Rock stations played it to death...so pass


Excuse my ignorance but does Chris Robinson have a direct connection to Circles around the Sun?

Author:  whole lot of love [ Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

they do. c/r's lead guitarist neil casal is the leader of circle of the sun. they also have the former drummer of Congress in that group. that would be a easy add on i think.

Author:  ArmeDane [ Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

whole lot of love wrote:
they do. c/r's lead guitarist neil casal is the leader of circle of the sun. they also have the former drummer of Congress in that group.
This... for the most part. ;) Plus, their keyboardist (Adam MacDougall) was in CRB. 8-)

Author:  beach bob [ Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

whole lot of love wrote:
... that would be a easy add on i think.

Speaking of easy to add, no muss no fuss...

I would be remiss if I did not ask why come, for about the fifth year running now, the Hard Working Americans are not playing the Wanee?

Can anyone make sense of that??

Cuz It's a no brainer / stumper, for me.
:? :? :?

Author:  mule4ever [ Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

Agreed Bob.

And one of the best live bands out there. Especially for a festival!!


I would be remiss if I did not ask why come, for about the fifth year running now, the Hard Working Americans are not playing the Wanee?

Can anyone make sense of that??

Cuz It's a no brainer / stumper, for me.
:? :? :?

Author:  Wppusherman1 [ Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

beach bob wrote:
whole lot of love wrote:
... that would be a easy add on i think.

Speaking of easy to add, no muss no fuss...

I would be remiss if I did not ask why come, for about the fifth year running now, the Hard Working Americans are not playing the Wanee?

Can anyone make sense of that??

Cuz It's a no brainer / stumper, for me.
:? :? :?


Maybe something to do with Brown Cat and WP can't be billed with HWA?

Author:  handsNfeetRmangos [ Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

whole lot of love wrote:
they do. c/r's lead guitarist neil casal is the leader of circle of the sun. they also have the former drummer of Congress in that group. that would be a easy add on i think.


Right but Chris Robinson himself is not at all involved with CatS right?

Author:  beach bob [ Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: As The Crow Flies?

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Right but Chris Robinson himself is not at all involved with CatS right?

AFAIK, that is correct... Chris is not involved in Circles Around The Sun, which is an instrumental outfit.

Page 6 of 6 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/