Last visit was: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 am It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 am




 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 As The Crow Flies? 
Author Message
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2779
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
It's almost like they inserted a mystery at the top of the roster, to goose chatter on the interwebs and Facebook and such, thereby creating additional buzz about the festival...

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:


Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:51 pm
Posts: 120
Location: Orlando Area
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
beach bob wrote:
It's almost like they inserted a mystery at the top of the roster, to goose chatter on the interwebs and Facebook and such, thereby creating additional buzz about the festival...

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:


You crazy conspiracy theorist... what would a corporate marketing strategy have to do with hippies camping in the woods? It's all just Peace, Love, and Music Man! ;)


Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:15 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1482
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
Someone should ask Big Mike about as the crows fly he seems to always have the information we need

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:42 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:40 pm
Posts: 2813
Location: FL
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
Someone needs to figure this out. I am waaaaaayyyy to busy on the Chip Kelly forums to be distracted by this right now. :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Yeah, well, ya know, that's just like uh... your opinion, man"


Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:17 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2779
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
maestro63 wrote:
Someone should ask Big Mike about as the crows fly he seems to always have the information we need

Big Mike has already posted to the Facebook Wanee page, that he has NOTHING to do with bookings for the festival. From that, I have concluded that he doesn't know what As The Crow Flies will be either.


Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1482
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlQPLlnuX4A


Go to 45 minutes and as the crows flies is explained. Case closed

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:14 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2779
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
maestro63 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlQPLlnuX4A

Go to 45 minutes and as the crows flies is explained. Case closed

47:00 actually :) ... interview was done on 11/13/2017, fresh indeed!

So As The Crow Flies will be a Chris Robinson does Crowes thing.

I like what Rich said there:

"...I've got Marc Ford." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still pissed I missed the Magpie gig two weeks ago. :x

Excellent sleuthing, Maestro!


Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:08 am
Posts: 1482
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
beach bob wrote:
maestro63 wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlQPLlnuX4A

Go to 45 minutes and as the crows flies is explained. Case closed

47:00 actually :) ... interview was done on 11/13/2017, fresh indeed!

So As The Crow Flies will be a Chris Robinson does Crowes thing.

I like what Rich said there:

"...I've got Marc Ford." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still pissed I missed the Magpie gig two weeks ago. :x

Excellent sleuthing, Maestro!


That’s Mr.63 to you ;)

_________________
I'm loving every minute of it


Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:42 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 am
Posts: 2779
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

An old drinking buddy of mine used to say something like that~

"...That's MISTER M-F-er, to you!"
:P


Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:54 am
Posts: 96
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Post Re: As The Crow Flies?
Yep, looks like CR doing some Crowes stuff with some ex-BC members like Freed, Dickinson, etc. Should be good, but I'd rather see Rich and Marc Ford handle the guitar work. Those two are top of the heap.


Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 am Profile
 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], opensite bot, Yandex [RU Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.