Last visit was: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:26 pm

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Hulaween Schedule Announced 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Hulaween Schedule Announced
nickyler wrote:
ArmeDane wrote:
handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Suwannee Hulaween is the best fest ever.

Best year yet.

Spirit Lake alone makes me second that sentiment! 8-)

Hey!!! Feel free to head on over to the Hulaween Forum and spew your nonsense. Don't come in here and $#!T on the floor.

A little defensive?

Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

We made it Hula! AND back... We went for SCI and they were all over it so I'm happy. The "Night of the Loving Dead" set, although good, was not what I was hoping for but that's ok because I got my Rivertrance in the previous set. I'm not really into much of the music that was there but one band I want to see again is Custard Pie! They jammed with the best! The art and lights were fantastic as always.

We'll be back. But next year I will have our camper and golf cart.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Did anyone notice the band didn't mentioned that they would be back next year, nor did the Favebook which left a more vague message of "not a goodbye, until we meet again".

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:41 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Did anyone notice the band didn't mentioned that they would be back next year, nor did the Favebook which left a more vague message of "not a goodbye, until we meet again".

Things to ponder...

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:04 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

I heard from a source that works at SOSMP part time...that this was the last year of the Hula contract.....and they are going elsewhere next year....They like to move it around.....

I have NO clue as to the truth or certainty of any of that.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:41 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Rivernole wrote:
I heard from a source that works at SOSMP part time...that this was the last year of the Hula contract.....and they are going elsewhere next year....They like to move it around.....

I have NO clue as to the truth or certainty of any of that.

That would make me really sad if it does get moved. It's been said by a lot of people (myself included) that hula is the best festival in the entire country, and it's only been getting better and better every year. If it gets moved it would have to be to another amazing venue like Suwanee or they will end up losing money in the end

Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:13 am Profile
Wanee Lover

So I hd heard that this was the last year of the contract ,which I believed but didn't think it meant much, because of course you can always sign a new contract. It would be really unfortunate if it moved venues. Hulaween is the best festival I have ever been to, and essentially everyone I have talked to who has been to he fest says the same thing. Wanee may have built the SoSMP but Hulaween definitely brought it into the 21st Century (expansion of the Mushroom stage, cleared out spot for an additional large stage aka the Patch stage, additional camping with the new air strip section, more cabins, etc). All these additions were directly correlated with the overwhelming success of Hulaween. And like it or not, Hulaween has become THE Spirit of the Suwannee staple musical festival. It would truly be a sad day if they decided to move the fest.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

handsNfeetRmangos wrote:
Wanee may have built the SoSMP

We used to say we were going up to "Wanee" way before Live Nation started their music festival and took over the name. The only thing Wanee built was this webpage! 8-)

Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:22 pm Profile
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5