Last visit was: Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:27 pm It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:27 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
 Exiting & Re-entering during a festival? 
Wanee Pro

Post Exiting & Re-entering during a festival?
So I've had some major alterations to my plans for Roots this weekend. A close friend passed away a couple of days ago, and the funeral service is scheduled for.....Saturday afternoon.

My family - especially my kids - still want to go to the festival (as do I). My plan is to go tomorrow after work, get the campsite set up, and enjoy the festival tomorrow night & Friday. Saturday morning I'll get up early & drive home for the service (it's early afternoon, I live about 2 hours from the park), my family will stay at the festival with our friends that we meet every year. Then I'll drive back up after the service, getting back late Saturday afternoon.

How does exit/re-enter work? Will I be able to get my car back to the campsite Saturday afternoon (for reference, we rustic camp, kinda near the Grand Hall).

Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:50 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Exiting & Re-entering during a festival?
Easy peasy! As long as you have your wrist band on and your car tag, you can come & go. We always forget something at Wanee and have to run into town to get it...

Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I've never been to Roots but at all the other Suwannee fests I've been to, as the Queen Bee said, are come and go as you please.

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

The Spirit of The Suwannee Music Park .... my favorite concert venue... have those two items handy, like AndieBee said and ENJOY!! (Sorry for your loss) eric

Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 pm Profile
 [ 4 posts ]