Last visit was: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 am It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 am

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Dead&Co prices 
Wanee Fan

Post Dead&Co prices
If you guys didn't know Dead & Co will be playing the Amway Center and BB&T Center in December. Ticket prices for the worst seats start at 45$ without the 20 dollars they add in fees and go up to 145$ before fees for tickets in the pit

Just wondering what the opinions of you guys are on them charging that. I personally feel it's a bit outrageous even though I'll probably still end up going if I find a cheap ticket

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: Dead&Co prices
All the ticket prices are ridiculous....
They say EC will soon quit playing....being on my bucket list..i thought I would go to NY and catch one of his last shows.....wrong!!! Tickets that you can actually hear and see him are beyond what I wanna pay for a one night show.....Have to wait for the cd that will come out....or on YouTube....
I can remember paying less than $5 for a show when the British invasion first started......Oooooooppppsss....telling my age a little too much....

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

orlando here we come. we are going standing in the pit. i heard the first class chairs are going for 1600$ :o ridiculous

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Do you get to keep the chair?

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:30 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

eric wrote:

NO CHAIRS in front of the sound board! :lol:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:38 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
eric wrote:

But on a serious note... Yes, prices are a bit on the high side... AND... we are going to the Boston show. So I guess they can charge that because we are filling the venues...

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
eric wrote:

But on a serious note... Yes, prices are a bit on the high side... AND... we are going to the Boston show. So I guess they can charge that because we are filling the venues...

This is something I read today and might be interesting to you guys, I'm not sure if it applies for Boston dates but it does for some venues like MSG.
Copied from forum @ Ratdog .org:

“This email was sent to someone who complained that the ticket she bought on the verified fan sale cost $150.00 and the same section on the general onsale dropped to $75.00. No wonder the $75.00 300 section at MSG went from $75.00 to $150.00. Probably because that’s what everyone wanted to buy.

Hi! The ticket prices for Dead & CO are fine-tuned to match supply and demand, so they can change from one day to the next as you’ve noticed. It helps to think of them like airline tickets, where prices go up or down depending on how many seats there are versus how many people want them at any given time. If lots of seats are left as the event approaches ticket prices might come down, while sudden fan demand at any time might make them go up. It’s called dynamic pricing, and it’s used by many artists, teams, venues, and promoters to let the market determine what tickets are worth.

Our standard refund policy applies and we can’t refund your tickets if they go down in price after you buy them (but we’ll never ask you to pay the difference if prices go up after you buy them either!). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the event! -WM”

Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

We paid $130 for $96 seats in Orlando and $102 for $70 seats in Sunrise. I try not to complain about the base price, because they're actually less than many of today's Pop concerts. For instance, tickets for my niece to see Katy Perry were $150! Our guys deserve it way more than her... or any of the other "popular" acts. Its all those extra charges they add on that are ludicrous! What was once around $5 for shipping and handling, is now almost 35 bucks... and we get to print them ourselves! I'm not sure how they justify it, but these charges just keep growing and growing!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:56 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

I wouldn't go for free. I'm so over arena type concerts where you're expected to sit.

I'll stick with hula and wanee. Nothing like investing 45 minutes of wait time to be standing front center on the mushroom stage for a great band

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:36 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Thejainhand wrote:
I wouldn't go for free. I'm so over arena type concerts where you're expected to sit.

A Dead show where everyone is expected to sit? :roll:
I'll be dancing in my seat... while everyone else is standing around me!

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:25 pm Profile
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next