Last visit was: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:05 am

[ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 No Wanee 2018 ????? 
Wanee Lover

Post No Wanee 2018 ?????
Hear me out! At the end of Pink Talking Fu, Big Mike took the stage and said "There will be a wanee 2018"

Well he also said that Gregg was not close to dying and there was no truth to my rumors I had heard.
He told Richard (rivernole) that all the Trucks family would be at the tribute show. Richard asked "even Derek?" and was told all the TRUCKS would be there.

Now I am not saying Big Mike is a liar. I don't know him but I know he is respected on this forum and is the face of the mushroom stage. But what if the information he is getting as it was with Gregg and Derek is wrong. Then perhaps the last info he gave us could have been incorrect as well.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: No Wanee 2018 ?????
TOTAL CONJECTURE ON ALL OUR PARTS.....
Hope there is '18....
I thought they had set a date....but maybe I was wrong.....

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:39 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Okay....so I looked back where I thought I saw next year dates...
and they show dates unconfirmed at this time.....

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:46 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

maestro63 wrote:
Hear me out! At the end of Pink Talking Fu, Big Mike took the stage and said "There will be a wanee 2018"

Well he also said that Gregg was not close to dying and there was no truth to my rumors I had heard.
He told Richard (rivernole) that all the Trucks family would be at the tribute show. Richard asked "even Derek?" and was told all the TRUCKS would be there.

Now I am not saying Big Mike is a liar. I don't know him but I know he is respected on this forum and is the face of the mushroom stage. But what if the information he is getting as it was with Gregg and Derek is wrong. Then perhaps the last info he gave us could have been incorrect as well.

I see nothing in this statement as fact,just pointing fingers or making accusations is not stating facts...... why oh why stir the pot?

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

eric wrote:
why oh why stir the pot?

That's what I do? Are you new here

Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

maestro63 wrote:
eric wrote:
why oh why stir the pot?

Well, he's telling it as it is right there.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:38 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

maestro63 wrote:
eric wrote:
why oh why stir the pot?

Eric, you might recall that Stro didn't even remember meeting you at the Meet and Greet. Perhaps this may shed light on the situation, it did for me.

Quote:
Traits of a Narcissistic Sociopath
How do you spot a sociopathic narcissist? Watch for certain traits:

A driven quest for power. If a narcissistic sociopath cares about anything other than himself, it is destructive power and control over people.

Behaviors that seek love and admiration. To be sure, this isn't needy love. It's not even emotional love. It's superficial. A narcissistic sociopath sees love and admiration as power tools to manipulate and dominate.

No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that they are a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore, the calculated, even cruel actions are always justified.

Invincibility. The narcissistic variety of sociopath believes he is indomitable. Even punishment and prison can't stop him. They're merely part of the game.

Wholly self-serving. The needs and wants of others are insignificant and undeserving of consideration.

Act as the producer, director, and only actor of his own show. The narcissistic sociopath casts people in roles that increase his power and sense of importance and when bored, casts them aside.

Someone else sent me this when I was having problems dealing with Maestro. I was surprised by how fitting it was, and it helped me understand why he contributes the way he does.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I have no problems with Maestro......people will be people....some day maybe?...not.So who does have the 2018 Wanee answer ?

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:03 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

If Maestro was attempting to not disparage Big Mike's reputation and word, he's done a piss poor job of it.
:x

Far as I'm concerned, Mike has always passed along accurate info that he knows, as he's able to. Things sometimes change, and that doesn't mean anyone has engaged in any misdirection or disinformation or deceit.

Gregg's health wasn't any of our effing business. Period.

eric wrote:
So who does have the 2018 Wanee answer ?

You have fallen into the trap.

WHY would you need to know this, in August of the prior year?? It's eight months away.

Maestro attempted to place doubt in peoples' minds. I'm not taking the bait. I suggest that nobody else take it either.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Hey Bob! How's the weather down there? We're having night temperatures dip into the 40's... ;)

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:49 am Profile
 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next