Last visit was: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 am It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RIP Adam West 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: RIP Adam West
Somebody(sorry...not sure who) said that ALL actors who have played Batman should attend his funeral, like all living presidents attend the funeral when one of them passes. 8-)

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Casey wrote:
Somebody(sorry...not sure who) said that ALL actors who have played Batman should attend his funeral, like all living presidents attend the funeral when one of them passes. 8-)

Bryan Miller‏
@realbryanmiller

All the other Batmen should go to Adam West's funeral, like when a former president dies.

https://twitter.com/realbryanmiller/sta ... 9745693696

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

whole lot of love wrote:
maybe you all met him too? met and hung out with dave west and his 23 yr old kid named adam at a magfest about 5 yrs ago.

Well, it's a common name.

I know a Dave West... he hails from 'Wooster' Mass., and was at MagFest round about 2004 or so... An old friend, all around good guy, keeper of the old school hippie ethic, and a fine guitarist and singer too. He's still knocking about in Wooster; I see his Facecrack posts regularly.

Sorry about the other Dave West. We all are here just a short time, I suppose...

Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:58 pm Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2