Last visit was: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 pm It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:42 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 body in lake 
Wanee Lover

Post body in lake
Did we confirm the name of the body in the lake? I thought male, from the Purples Hatters Fest. Foul play or something else as cause? :?:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:21 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: body in lake
Details on Body found at Spirit of Suwannee Music Park

The body found in a lake on Monday at the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park has been identified as Scott Harlan Hausheer of Sebastian, Fla.

SCSO says that on Monday, they received a call from Hausheer's friend who said that he was missing.

The caller said that they had attended the Purple Hatters Ball at the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park with Hausheer over the weekend. They said that they last saw him on Saturday evening walking away from the amphitheater.

The caller told deputies that they were told by other festival attendees that Hausheer had been taken to the hospital for an unspecified medical problem. They told SCSO that they left the festival on Sunday and returned home believing that Hausheer was still at the hospital.

Around 2:40 p.m., the Suwannee County 911 center received a call regarding a body floating in “Spirit Lake” at the Spirit of Suwannee Music Park.

There were no visible signs of trauma to Scott’s body, and foul play is not suspected at this time.

Hausheer’s body was transported to the Medical Examiner’s Office in Tallahassee for an autopsy.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

just DAMN!!!
Poor guy.... :cry:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:45 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

What's scary to me is that his friends just left without him. "We though he was in the hospital." If I disappear at a fest, please keep looking for me until you find me.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:21 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

That's some 'friends' he had there. If I was told that someone I was looking for was in the hospital, that would be my next stop.

Wow. I agree with you Andie, thats the scariest part of this story. :shock:

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:27 am Profile
Wanee Lover

it will all come out in the wash but a friend told me he read that another attendee also died near live oak o/d

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:44 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

I think I read that a woman was found on the side of the road in town, but wasn't connected with SOSMP.

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:57 am Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Volkemon wrote:
That's some 'friends' he had there. If I was told that someone I was looking for was in the hospital, that would be my next stop.

And Pattie would send food...

Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Volkemon wrote:

Wow. I agree with you Andie, thats the scariest part of this story. :shock:

exactly! wow!

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 am Profile
Wanee Lover

andie thanks :)

Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:14 am Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next