Last visit was: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm

[ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next
 ROOTS 
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

Post Re: ROOTS
I am in as well....
paying for the tickets on the installment plan this year....hahaha....doesn't cost anything more....so why not?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:10 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Rivernole wrote:
I am in as well....
paying for the tickets on the installment plan this year....hahaha....doesn't cost anything more....so why not?

Me too, but I could have them for sale before October if this lineup doesn't add some quality. Jason Isbell, Sturgill Simpson, Robert Earl Keen, Band of Heathens. Something for me to get excited about.

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

peter rowans newest band dharma blues upcoming http://www.radiorethink.com/tuner/?stationCode=koto

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:42 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

I'm still gonna be there.....but I agree this line-up could use some sprucing up as well......

Stay in the game nic! Hoping something good will come from it.....

Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:37 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

nickyler wrote:

Me too, but I could have them for sale before October if this lineup doesn't add some quality.

Let me know how much you want. You gonna decide soon?

Pattie and I are pretty sure we want to go, and I am going to get Earlybirds before they run out if I dont buy your tix. Save $40.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:29 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Volkemon wrote:
nickyler wrote:

Me too, but I could have them for sale before October if this lineup doesn't add some quality.

Let me know how much you want. You gonna decide soon?

Pattie and I are pretty sure we want to go, and I am going to get Earlybirds before they run out if I dont buy your tix. Save $40.

I am going to hang on to them until at least after the next artist/lineup announcement. I am just having a hard time shelling out $700-800 for the weekend for this lineup. We are supposed to be going to Vegas this fall and that could be some good roulette money.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:47 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Ok! Thanks for the info.

I go primitive, so its a ~$500 week at the park for us. Still a choice between that and waiting until november and just camping for a week.

But hey... Rivernole...Frenchiejess (and Jason), WLOL, The Gov'Nah, and Treehugger will be there for Roots. Thats the reason we might go. :D

Just have to work on AndieB.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:58 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

She'll get weak in the knees between now and then......and join us!

Hey Volke....they have tickets on the easy pay plan for Roots....so you can spread it out over 4 payments.......and charge nothing extra for it. This is the first time I am doing this....but paying $75 a month (or whatever it works out to) is a lot easier than making one payment of $300+ (for 2 tickets). You have to click the right box to do that though...otherwise, it will be the one payment plan.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Well, for me its a LOT easier just paying it and be done. I sometimes have the attention span of a chipmunk and forget scheduled payments. :oops:

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:37 am Profile
Wanee Lover

roots was alot of fun last yr. this yr bela! also going to be a dancing to dtb

Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am Profile
 [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 22  Next