Last visit was: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm




 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lockn' 2017 
Author Message
Wanee Fan

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:03 pm
Posts: 131
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Got it!
Thank You Andie


Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 11805
Location: Florida
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Looks like music doesn't start until 8pm on Thursday. What will we do with the time??

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed May 24, 2017 3:09 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 11805
Location: Florida
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Ann Wilson sitting in with Mule for Led Zeppelin tunes. Yes and Yes!!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed May 24, 2017 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 pm
Posts: 165
Location: Land O' Goshen
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
AndieBee wrote:
Ann Wilson sitting in with Mule for Led Zeppelin tunes. Yes and Yes!!

That should be big fun! Frey seemed more excited about that than anything. I saw your name scroll by on the FB Q&A today. Mrs. Ohio & I will be there for our 3rd Lockn'. Ticketed for vip rv. The new configuration sounds much nicer!


Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6513
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
ohio wrote:
AndieBee wrote:
Ann Wilson sitting in with Mule for Led Zeppelin tunes. Yes and Yes!!

That should be big fun! Frey seemed more excited about that than anything. I saw your name scroll by on the FB Q&A today. Mrs. Ohio & I will be there for our 3rd Lockn'. Ticketed for vip rv. The new configuration sounds much nicer!


Ann Wilson with Mule does sound interesting, can't wait! The new map looks good too. Not sure how the main stage setup will be but familiar with where it will be. Andie, it looks like you'll be damping further away, gave they said anything about transportation?

_________________
Miss you all!


Wed May 24, 2017 8:18 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 11805
Location: Florida
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
No, Dave didn't really answer any questions about ADA and several people asked. I may just scrap my ADA site and camp in the Lumni area or regular RV since it's much closer. Getting rides last year was tough and I was in much better shape then so I was able to walk it using a cane. That ain't happening this year being so far away.

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Wed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:08 am
Posts: 11805
Location: Florida
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Anyone else doing Lockn this year? There was an open house this past weekend to show off the new set up and it looks like less walking from camping to stages and other improvements. I'm pretty excited to go. The lineup is great!

_________________
~~Can't go back and you can't stand still. If the peaches don't get you, then the mushrooms will.~~


Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 pm
Posts: 165
Location: Land O' Goshen
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Reloaded the bar in the mobile crib in preparation. Next is loading clothes/food/'other' substances. Getting a bit worried that our tix have not been sent yet... called Front Gate last Friday and they confirmed only that vip tix have not all been sent yet. I think the new layout will be way more cozy and centralized. We started going vip after discovering the long-ass trek to the stages on year 1.
Bringing bikes this year- as we did for Festy Experience last fall. Hope to discover that vip is unnecessary for next year!?


Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 6513
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
ohio wrote:
Reloaded the bar in the mobile crib in preparation. Next is loading clothes/food/'other' substances. Getting a bit worried that our tix have not been sent yet... called Front Gate last Friday and they confirmed only that vip tix have not all been sent yet. I think the new layout will be way more cozy and centralized. We started going vip after discovering the long-ass trek to the stages on year 1.
Bringing bikes this year- as we did for Festy Experience last fall. Hope to discover that vip is unnecessary for next year!?


We're in the middle of that very same process. And, we don't have our stinking tickets!

_________________
Miss you all!


Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:42 pm
Posts: 165
Location: Land O' Goshen
Post Re: Lockn' 2017
I'm gonna call them again tomorrow about our tix...


Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.