Last visit was: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 pm

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lockn' 2017 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Lockn' 2017
Got it!
Thank You Andie

Wed May 24, 2017 2:13 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Looks like music doesn't start until 8pm on Thursday. What will we do with the time??

Wed May 24, 2017 3:09 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Ann Wilson sitting in with Mule for Led Zeppelin tunes. Yes and Yes!!

Wed May 24, 2017 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

AndieBee wrote:

That should be big fun! Frey seemed more excited about that than anything. I saw your name scroll by on the FB Q&A today. Mrs. Ohio & I will be there for our 3rd Lockn'. Ticketed for vip rv. The new configuration sounds much nicer!

Wed May 24, 2017 8:00 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

ohio wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

That should be big fun! Frey seemed more excited about that than anything. I saw your name scroll by on the FB Q&A today. Mrs. Ohio & I will be there for our 3rd Lockn'. Ticketed for vip rv. The new configuration sounds much nicer!

Ann Wilson with Mule does sound interesting, can't wait! The new map looks good too. Not sure how the main stage setup will be but familiar with where it will be. Andie, it looks like you'll be damping further away, gave they said anything about transportation?

Wed May 24, 2017 8:18 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

No, Dave didn't really answer any questions about ADA and several people asked. I may just scrap my ADA site and camp in the Lumni area or regular RV since it's much closer. Getting rides last year was tough and I was in much better shape then so I was able to walk it using a cane. That ain't happening this year being so far away.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Anyone else doing Lockn this year? There was an open house this past weekend to show off the new set up and it looks like less walking from camping to stages and other improvements. I'm pretty excited to go. The lineup is great!

Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:05 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Reloaded the bar in the mobile crib in preparation. Next is loading clothes/food/'other' substances. Getting a bit worried that our tix have not been sent yet... called Front Gate last Friday and they confirmed only that vip tix have not all been sent yet. I think the new layout will be way more cozy and centralized. We started going vip after discovering the long-ass trek to the stages on year 1.
Bringing bikes this year- as we did for Festy Experience last fall. Hope to discover that vip is unnecessary for next year!?

Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

ohio wrote:
Reloaded the bar in the mobile crib in preparation. Next is loading clothes/food/'other' substances. Getting a bit worried that our tix have not been sent yet... called Front Gate last Friday and they confirmed only that vip tix have not all been sent yet. I think the new layout will be way more cozy and centralized. We started going vip after discovering the long-ass trek to the stages on year 1.
Bringing bikes this year- as we did for Festy Experience last fall. Hope to discover that vip is unnecessary for next year!?

We're in the middle of that very same process. And, we don't have our stinking tickets!

Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm gonna call them again tomorrow about our tix...

Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am Profile
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next