Last visit was: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:02 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Fireworks Mishap During Panic 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Fireworks Mishap During Panic
ReverendHugh wrote:
1) Saw some dumbarse wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt, regarding sexual assault and murder.

Trump on the front and Hillary on the Back?

Sorry, couldn't help it. I only talk politics when I can offend everyone.

Moving on... I also saw a not cool event. The entrance to the Peach Stage was being run by a couple of Douche Canoes. It was 1:00 am almost. I was headed for the Mushroom stage from my camp for my casually late arrival to Les Brers. They had two gates making a narrow walk way for entry. That way they can check on everyone, one at a time, and still have a large walkway for people exiting. Makes perfect sense. But this poor guy in front of me headed in on the exit lane. Keep in mind it is 1:00 am. THERE IS NOBODY THERE EXCEPT HIM AND THE TWO DIPSHITS. They let him get all the way to them, then asked him to please go back and come through the gates so that he would end up exactly 19 inches to his right. The guy was like "so you want me to turn around walk back there only to end up, right here?" I happened upon this just in time to tell them both what dicks they were. He threatened to "Cut My Band" if I don't lose my attitude. I said get a damn life man, and quit screwing with people. We're going to watch music not get on a f!*king plane. I caught up with the victim a few feet in the gate and he said "thanks". We talked about what a couple of dicks those guys were and made several jokes about them. Then we realized he was following us. I was being harassed all the way up the hill. I eventually lost them int he crowd. Then I devised a plan. On the way out I asked the guy if I could get him a beer or a water or if he needed anything, and as he was saying "no, I'm Ok" he realized it was me, and then I think his tiny pea brain may have exploded. I said "keep up the good work" and walked off.

Last edited by nickyler on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

nickyler wrote:
ReverendHugh wrote:
1) Saw some dumbarse wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt, regarding sexual assault and murder.

Trump on the front and Hillary on the Back?

Sorry, couldn't help it. I only talk politics when I can offend everyone.

Kudos! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

ReverendHugh wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:
That was some scary sh!T.

Two other scary incidents, where Hugh nearly laid his bible down:

1) Saw some dumbarse wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt, regarding sexual assault and murder. Considered pre-emptive strike, but calmed myself by staring at "beat to a different drummer" t-shirt instead.

2) watching show with nchippie at mushroom stage, when someone walks by with what appears to be a rifle wrapped with glow-string. Calmed myself by chasing them down and finding that it was a fake "marching" rifle. Not a hero. Not a casualty!

People making poor choices at a fest! Who would have thought it? :roll:

I saw the rifle as well. I'm all for freedom of expression, but I didn't understand that. Even more surprised they let her in with it.

So, bring on the darkness, tonite is gonna be our friend. Bring on the crowd, were all family in the end. Bring on the smoke and mirrors, spread a little love across the night. And bring on the music, everything's gonna be alright.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I thought the:

Don't turn this date rape into a murder

Shirt was tacky but hilarious

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:47 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

maestro63 wrote:
I thought the:

Don't turn this date rape into a murder

Shirt was tacky but hilarious

See other scary sh!T #1. That guy. I believe in freedom of expression but felt that the words "date rape" and "murder(or Homocide)" don't really fit on a t-shirt, let alone at Wanee Fest. I instinctually felt he already had folks buried in his mom's basement or would in the future. Also, WTF kind of girl would be attracted to a guy wearing that? Oh yeah, my daughter, if I had one. :roll:

Speaking from LOVE. :D :D :D

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I talked to the guy about his shirt and he told me he lost a bet and had to wear that shirt that day and try and get girls numbers

A phone number I think or maybe like victim #7

Last edited by maestro63 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

This seems to be the Wanee incident thread, so... :)

JACKKNIFED TRUCK AT THE MAIN INTERSECTION!!

:shock:

...is what we were told as we left camp late AM. Our usual deal is to break camp, pack up the van, be all sweaty, have a change of clothes and towels in a beach bag, and then head over to the nice facilities on the loop for hot showers before the drive home. Due to the stuck truck, no loop visit today! Plan B was to hit the showers at the lake, and hope there wasn't a line (there wasn't!).

Which brings me to the Incident. A young hippie was all rip-snort pissed, and his gal pal, somewhat older and kinda rough around the edges, followed. We were hopping in the car after showers when they told us she had just been jumped by three girls, and they went for her rings, and that's when the guy got into the fray. Evidently they fought them off without loss of valuables, or injury. Seemed to have just happened, and nearby. Kinda odd, little cover around there for jumping people. We all agreed that That s#%t Ain't Right... but they seemed not at all interested in involving the local constabulary, and were ready to just move on. So I shrugged and left them to it.

Lesson being: the Wooks were there. I never really saw any this past Wanee, but then 90% of my awake time was on fest grounds... I spent little time socializing in the woods. But it only takes a couple sketchy peeps, to screw up someone's good time. Though there seemed to be a very minimal 'bad' element this past time...

~~~~~~~~~~

I was up by the trees when that Panic sideways fireworks went off. Seemed to have sprayed some of the crowd to the right of the board. Yoda say: dumb ideas, some people get.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

i was to the just to the right of the sound board when the flare went flying around. :? heads were turning . the mountain jam? i have heard better. good effort for sure. right after that i bailed back to camp and listened to the last of the set by the campfire. that band???

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:51 pm Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

ReverendHugh wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:

1) Saw some dumbarse wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt, regarding sexual assault and murder. Considered pre-emptive strike, but calmed myself by staring at "beat to a different drummer" t-shirt instead :roll:

You mean the shirt that said, "Don't let this Date Rape turn into a Homicide"?
Yeah, I had to tell myself it wouldn't be worth getting thrown out of the festival just to kick his miserable ass. :evil:

Oh Gator country

A little bit of that chomp chomp

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:59 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Jensen B Gator wrote:
ReverendHugh wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:

1) Saw some dumbarse wearing a very inappropriate t-shirt, regarding sexual assault and murder. Considered pre-emptive strike, but calmed myself by staring at "beat to a different drummer" t-shirt instead :roll:

You mean the shirt that said, "Don't let this Date Rape turn into a Homicide"?
Yeah, I had to tell myself it wouldn't be worth getting thrown out of the festival just to kick his miserable ass. :evil:

I commend us for our willpower. ;)

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:06 pm Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next