Last visit was: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:27 am It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:27 am

[ 7 posts ] 
 Saturday lineup is PACKED! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Saturday lineup is PACKED!
So like, I start with Dr. John, then run to catch Pink Talking Fish, then run back to see Mule, then back for Keller Williams, then back for Trey..... holy overlap! A shame I'll only see half of each set but I gotta catch them all!

Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:13 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Saturday lineup is PACKED!
Here's a tip, if you have to divide your time: Catch the latter part of each artist's set, rather than the start - that way, they'll have had time to warm up.

And, if there's an act that's really doing it for you, wherever you're at: Don't fret about the act(s) you're missing. Stay put and get your groove on... If you leave a smokin' set, you'll regret it...

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:21 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

That is great advice! I'll be keeping this in mind. Thank you, kind friend.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:33 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

bobby weirs new band :D and we know what happens on Sat at the fest.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:50 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

whole lot of love wrote:
bobby weirs new band :D and we know what happens on Sat at the fest.

A sit-in by big red?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

freebo wrote:
Here's a tip, if you have to divide your time: Catch the latter part of each artist's set, rather than the start - that way, they'll have had time to warm up.

And, if there's an act that's really doing it for you, wherever you're at: Don't fret about the act(s) you're missing. Stay put and get your groove on... If you leave a smokin' set, you'll regret it...

I agree with this 100% I go to Jazzfest every year and the stages are a good bit further apart than at Wanee, but my rule is always "don't leave great music for potentially great music"

I have missed some of my all time favorite acts due to this rule. If the vibe is killer, don't worry about missing some or all of whatever you had planned.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

further in 2012 did not have one guest. they were grate nevertheless. https://archive.org/details/BobWeir2017-04-16.flac16

Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:43 am Profile
 [ 7 posts ]