Last visit was: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 pm It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 pm

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Rockin' Disco Funk Party Thursday Night - Bird Sanctuary 
Wanee Peach

Post Re: Rockin' Disco Party Thursday Night - Bird Sanctuary
Thejainhand wrote:
oh yea add some Galactic to the setlist and plenty of PFunk! and some 70's classics too please

Why dont you bring your equipment and play for us? you can bring a stack of your CD's as well - we have electricity so you can hook it up there and jam out - that would be killer

Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:57 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Rockin' Disco Funk Party Thursday Night - Bird Sanctuary
Got sleep? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:13 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

menchy954 wrote:
Thejainhand wrote:
oh yea add some Galactic to the setlist and plenty of PFunk! and some 70's classics too please

Why dont you bring your equipment and play for us? you can bring a stack of your CD's as well - we have electricity so you can hook it up there and jam out - that would be killer

Dude I'd love it lol. But it's just me and the bassist and zero gear... definitely gonna try to say hi tho

Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:53 am Profile WWW
Wanee Peach

Thejainhand wrote:
menchy954 wrote:
Thejainhand wrote:

Dude I'd love it lol. But it's just me and the bassist and zero gear... definitely gonna try to say hi tho

I thought I would take a chance and ask that would have been so amazing - looking so forward to meeting you - my name is Randy see you soon.

Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:06 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Rockin' Disco Funk Party Thursday Night - Bird Sanctuary
What makes you think all of campsite C and D want to hear EDM and electronic computer music? This is Wanee, we are fans of the Allman Brothers, Widespread Panic, and The Grateful Dead.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am Profile
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5