Last visit was: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:10 am It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:10 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I ain't ready for it! 
Wanee Wizard

Post I ain't ready for it!
This past weekend, I spent the whole time at a festival, and at clubs, catching live music. Damn it was good, but...

What I was *supposed* to be doing, was my taxes. Ack!

So I still have taxes to do. OK! I got two weekends coming up ahead of Wanee, free of any out of town adventures... Simple enough? Maybe! I also am nowhere on Wanee pre-staging stuff. And work is pretty well backed up... And I have yet to figure out how to drive four hours Wed AM (early I guess!), pick up No. 1 Son in StPete, and drive another three hours to SOSMP, do camp setup, and catch a couple Wed sets. Cuz that's gonna rawk. Seven plus hours driving (more like nine, meal and kid and bathrooom stops figured in)... and setup. Crikey.
:? :shock: :? :shock:

And reverse all that on Sunday, but that will be a mind melt for another day. Feeling under-rested, and a bit overwhelmed. I need to dial back on the whelm.

Somehow, it'll work out...
Thanks for listening! :P :P :P

Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: I ain't ready for it!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

This reads like one of those Chuck Lorre vanity cards that flash up for a split second after The Big Bang Theory.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:29 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Chuck Lorre is one of my heroes. That fooker stood up to Charlie Sheen.

High praise indeed; thank you! :D

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Charlie Sheen is one of mine. :lol:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:46 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

frenchiejess wrote:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Thank you, I appreciate the encouragement.

Fore those that don't know, the above is typical shameless pandering for emotional pats-on-the-back that Facebook is splattered with. Just so you know that FB isn't just a political slugfest.

Not that it's a demonstration... I really am sorta freaking out. Somewhat! And I kinda hate being the needy and emotional type; it screws with my self-assessed image of total badassery... which nobody else sees as badassery, but mistakes for being an arsehole
:D

Last edited by beach bob on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:01 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

nickyler wrote:

I can see that. :lol:

He's OK, save for that 6 months when he was a bumbling unemployed eedjit. But we all have our low points. I kind of long for the days when I'd point & laugh at the dolts that spent $45 on a black WINNING Charlie tee at one of his 'shows'. Now those tees are gone, and we got MAGA hats...
:?

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

beach bob wrote:

Not that it's a demonstration... I really am sorta freaking out. Somewhat! And I kinda hate being the needy and emotional type; it screws with my self-assessed total badassery... which nobody else sees as badassery, but mistakes for being an arsehole :D

I COULD show solidarity by telling you about all the things I'M freaking out about, but I find (usually at my most vulnerable) that sometimes it feels like people are trying to compete with me over who's the bigger mess.

So, there's this...
Quote:
How do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:15 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

And don't you DARE worry about packing up on Sunday 2 weeks before you even ARRIVE!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:16 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

beach bob wrote:
nickyler wrote:

I can see that. :lol:

He's OK, save for that 6 months when he was a bumbling unemployed eedjit. But we all have our low points. I kind of long for the days when I'd point & laugh at the dolts that spent $45 on a black WINNING Charlie tee at one of his 'shows'. Now those tees are gone, and we got MAGA hats...
:?

I see that 6 months as a high point. I was rooting for him to be able to sustain it forever. Like Keith Richards (minus the talent) It was only a low point because he crashed. It was ultimately unsustainable. His ex wife what's her face said he was a good dad, and the kids were fine, so I was like go for it, dude. If you have that much money and can handle that much coke and strippers and are unapologetic about it... Man, lets see it Buddy. His career is lame (save for that opening scene in scary move 26 with Lindsay Lohan). If it wasn't for our s#%tty meat vehicles he'd still be main-lining tiger blood. Which I just realized is proof of evolution. You can only do like 9 months of speed-balls off of strippers asses before your body collapses or you get a disease??? Divinely created my ass.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:18 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next