Last visit was: Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:24 pm It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:24 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
 RV Spot Available - Serious inquires only 
Wanee Gnome

Post RV Spot Available - Serious inquires only
Spot 070 in Farm Field with Electricity and Water hook ups. Lot size 25X50. Face Value $400
Sorry, I don't have time to respond to questions via email or here as I am working. I have never seen the spot so if you need other answers, please contact Wanee directly.
If you want it FOR SURE, email me at Kristin@MountainLegalPros.com
I will then ask for Venmo payment and when received, I will call Wanee and put your name on the registration. After that is done, you can call Wanee yourself and confirm your name is on it (you have to bring ID when you check in). I have already found out that this is how they do this so there is no other option.
So excited, see y'all next week!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:33 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: RV Spot Available - Serious inquires only
Why don't you call the park, get the info, and relay it? Maybe add "please" or "family emergency" or "need help" to the title instead of "Serious Inquiries Only". Maybe misspell some s#%t, and come off slightly less arrogant. Act more like you give a damn if it sells and less like you are the one doing people a favor. You should explain what Venmo is to a bunch of Dead Heads, and how easy it is to use, or offer other payment options. Maybe do less explaining of the process and more about what separates your site from the other 500 on here for sale.

Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:31 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Is it still available? We will be arriving within the hour.
Can text me 732-674-2452 tx

Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:48 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

nickyler wrote:
Why don't you call the park, get the info, and relay it? Maybe add "please" or "family emergency" or "need help" to the title instead of "Serious Inquiries Only". Maybe misspell some s#%t, and come off slightly less arrogant. Act more like you give a damn if it sells and less like you are the one doing people a favor. You should explain what Venmo is to a bunch of Dead Heads, and how easy it is to use, or offer other payment options. Maybe do less explaining of the process and more about what separates your site from the other 500 on here for sale.

I did get all the answers from Wanee which is why there is so much detail in my post. Some people are working their butt off to get there, including me, and constantly responding to the same questions was interfering with work. I don't have to hold Dead Heads hands about Venmo. Relax dude or grow up, one.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:31 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

KKPhreeVail wrote:
nickyler wrote:

I did get all the answers from Wanee which is why there is so much detail in my post. Some people are working their butt off to get there, including me, and constantly responding to the same questions was interfering with work. I don't have to hold Dead Heads hands about Venmo. Relax dude or grow up, one.

Well, did you sell it? Prove me wrong.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

nickyler wrote:
KKPhreeVail wrote:
nickyler wrote:

Well, did you sell it? Prove me wrong.

Your mean and spiteful post certainly did not help me sell it. What I think is you missed the first sentence with all the spot details and only read the rest of my post and reacted. This is supposed to be fun, not mean and spiteful and your request for proof follows along the same lines. I will be deleting this post so people do not have to deal with this negativity.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Oh, yeah, sure, I'm the problem.

I was just trying to help by pointing out your flaws.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:51 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Also, I would like to add that this exchange is the only thing keeping your thread bumped to the top.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:04 am Profile
 [ 8 posts ]