Last visit was: Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:55 am It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:55 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 Camping Passes 
Wanee Peach

Post Camping Passes
Hi everybody,
The RV sites are booked. Does anyone know where I can purchase a site for a 31' footer?
Thanks, Jim

Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:41 pm Profile
ϟϟ Wanee Demi-Goddess ϟϟ

Post Re: Camping Passes
Call the park, get on the waiting list. Keep checking here, Cash or Trade and Crais's List. Hope for the best!

Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:49 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

STAY DILIGENT!!! They come up from time to time.....you have to ready to pounce once they do....or someone will beat you to them....

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:16 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

shakanoah5 wrote:
Hi everybody,
The RV sites are booked. Does anyone know where I can purchase a site for a 31' footer?
Thanks, Jim

You don't have to have a site. You can park it anywhere that is not numbered. There are huge fields full of folks with RVs. I am one of them. With at 31 footer you may be a bit of a hike if you arrive after Wednesday morning, but primitive camping comes with your ticket. Even with an RV. You just won't have water or electric. There are designated areas for generators too. There is water available for free, but you have to go get it. THere is a truck that will pump your tanks and I believe he will refill your water as well. Last I saw it was $50. In the past I have brought a honda quiet generator and ran it in the non generator areas, just don't go all night. I feel like you're safe if the music is on. With one of those things you can't hear it over the band anyway.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 am Profile
ϟ ϟ Wanee Demi-God ϟ ϟ

I had a guy parked to me one year at Magfest (are you old enough to remember when we used to have Mag at SOSMP?)...anyway...he would run his Honda QT2000......and you could only hear it if you really listened. It was so quiet...it disturbed no one.

Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:29 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]