Last visit was: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:16 pm It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:16 pm

[ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Hold onto your hat!!! 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Hold onto your hat!!!
Just heard from Tony, he is leaving tomorrow to see Rivernole.

""I'm taking food, water, tarps,chain saws, gas, ect. and with transportation I'll have spent close to $1000.00. I don't care about the money . Anything you wish to donate will go directly to Richard and his family.He got turned down for FEMA assistance.""

I am arranging details on how to get $$ to Tony ASAP. Details on gofundme (or similar) coming soon.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:48 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Facebook report - October 15

Quote:
I went to Marianna (about 45 minutes from my house) yesterday to help at a friend’s family member’s home. Words can not describe there. It looks like a bomb went off; trees through homes, so many roads impassable, grain feeders picked up and turned upside down, whole homes missing, 200 year old trees down. We rode by the Caverns and I don’t even have words. I was in too much shock to get many photos, that beautiful city will never be the same. It is amazing the support though! Just keep them in your prayers. We are going back Saturday.

Attachment:
file1.jpg

Attachment:
file2.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:43 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Volkemon wrote:
I am arranging details on how to get $$ to Tony ASAP. Details on gofundme (or similar) coming soon.

Please start a dedicated topic thread for this when you get details, cuz I'll be all over it. Thanks!

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

beach bob wrote:
Volkemon wrote:

Please start a dedicated topic thread for this when you get details, cuz I'll be all over it. Thanks!

Here it is -

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14058

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:23 am Profile
 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6