Last visit was: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:06 am It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:06 am

[ 5 posts ] 
 MKB show broadcast tonite 
Wanee Mushroom

Post MKB show broadcast tonite
The Marcus King show in OH will be broadcast live tonite by my buddy Chubby. Google 365 radio network and you should be able to find it there. I hope it works for you. Support local live music.

So, bring on the darkness, tonite is gonna be our friend. Bring on the crowd, were all family in the end. Bring on the smoke and mirrors, spread a little love across the night. And bring on the music, everything's gonna be alright.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Post Re: MKB show broadcast tonite
Marcus is about ready to start, see if you can catch it at that 365 raio network. Should be a good show.

So, bring on the darkness, tonite is gonna be our friend. Bring on the crowd, were all family in the end. Bring on the smoke and mirrors, spread a little love across the night. And bring on the music, everything's gonna be alright.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:08 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hey did anyone hltry to catch that Marcus King show on line last nite. I was at the show and the kid is the real deal, just wait til he learns how to play. It was nice seeing him in an intimate venue like that. We had a great time and the kid can flat out play

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:13 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

WaNoobie wrote:
Hey did anyone hltry to catch that Marcus King show on line last nite. I was at the show and the kid is the real deal, just wait til he learns how to play. It was nice seeing him in an intimate venue like that. We had a great time and the kid can flat out play

I tried, but live365.com was shut down on January 19th! :cry:

Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:40 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

ReverendHugh wrote:
WaNoobie wrote:

I tried, but live365.com was shut down on January 19th! :cry:

Thanx,Rev. I was just passing on the info Chubby gave me. I didn't look it up since I was there. Too bad it didn't work, it was a great show. Wait til the kid really learns how to play.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:59 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]