Last visit was: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:13 pm It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:13 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Golf Cart Rental 
Wanee Gnome

Post Golf Cart Rental
Anyone know contact info on where to rent golf carts? I may be too late being a week out but just had a buddy who had a collapsed lung last week and is still making the fest. Was hoping to rent a cart to keep him from overdoing.

Any help is great!

Cheers
Carl

Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: Golf Cart Rental
menchy954 wrote:
Hi - if you want to rent a cart - the best person is Shaun he runs and owns Howlings and will be at the park by the horse stables - however you have to make arrangements ahead of time as you need to one make sure he has one for you but two - more importantly he has to get your insurance information as you need to get a rider policy beforehand from your insurance company - he will give you the cart serial number and model assuming he has one to rent - his number is - 386-362-1235 - please let him or Annette know that Randy Morrison sent you - thanks and have a great Wanee!

Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:53 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Thanks a ton for that info...a freind of mine had called the "corner store" and reserved one. Not sure if that is the same thing but I really appreciate your help.

Have a great festival!

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Also try advantage golf carts in Gainesville fl. They will deliver and pick up for a fee

Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Sounds like you got it taken care of but in case anyone else is wondering.

I called both places about 2 weeks ago. Hollins had 1 cart left, a 4 seater electric that was going to cost over $500 plus insurance and trail fees. Advantage in Gainesville was much cheaper (I think around $150-$200) but doesn't deliver on weekends, so you have to be available on Fri and Monday, which due to my work schedule I was not able to accommodate.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:04 am Profile
 [ 5 posts ]